Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Tabu, Priyanka and Alia would have made it great casting. Kriti and Kareena might end up ruining it.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Kareena looks SO GOOD in this shoot. That suit, the hair, everything...the styling is so on point. 😍

I'm excited for this! I hope it's a genuinely good movie. There's enough acting talent here to carry it.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This casting announcement has exploded all over social media. Rhea and Ekta are true geniuses 

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ckufattuvp4/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I read a comment which said Sonam is busy being a new mom otherwise it would definitely had been her instead of Kriti. And I thought, lol that sounds so true. Rhea is forced to use someone else in place of Sonam 😆

Now, it’s totally up for discussion if people are happier it’s Kriti not Sonam. No matter who played that part, it’s really tough trying to not totally drown in the presence of two outstanding artists.

JeanieBeanie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WhiteNights

I read a comment which said Sonam is busy being a new mom otherwise it would definitely had been her instead of Kriti. And I thought, lol that sounds so true. Rhea is forced to use someone else in place of Sonam 😆

Now, it’s totally up for discussion if people are happier it’s Kriti not Sonam. No matter who played that part, it’s really tough trying to not totally drown in the presence of two outstanding artists.

smiley36 I can believe that.  Otherwise Sonam would be a shoehorn. Though stunning, she is a terrible actor. I don't care for Kriti but, she has the better acting skills, so I'm kind of glad it wasn't Sonam.

All I care about are Tabu and Kareena... I think those two are enough to overlook the third.

Edited by JeanieBeanie - 1 years ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Tabu, Priyanka and Alia would have made it great casting. Kriti and Kareena might end up ruining it.

Poor you,

By the way why not Aishwarya?