Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: falsePromise

Sumbul is wrong in this matter. Tina is right sumbul is a liar and fake person. She is a typical teenage brat who is going mad over a overaged person

So desperate to prove and win that she joined the Daaku Gang😂. It's similar to a wannabe person joining a popular outlaw group. 

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: G259

Shalin is not bailbuddhi. He is smart and acts as if he doesn't understand anything. 

Fake Acting.

I think I hear his name on the Oscar's list this year...😵

Dreamygal301 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: falsePromise

Sumbul is wrong in this matter. Tina is right sumbul is a liar and fake person. She is a typical teenage brat who is going mad over a overaged person

I feel sad for her.

She latched onto Sha for the same reason Nimrit goes walkabout for the man she thinks is alpha. Sha gives that aggressive 'king of the jungle' vibe and many people are drawn to it, harking back to our hunter gather days.

Plus, she comes from a single parent house, the authority is her father. I think this is the crucial reason she latched onto Sha from day one. She maybe thinks with him by her side, she will be protected and make a good game in the BB house. Then she got this idea in her head to make a play for 'romance' but she hasn't even learnt half the wiles Tina has. 30+ years trumps over 19yrs any day, no matter how savvy or popular you are. There is a reason experience matters - it means you have lived life, learnt things along the way as well as able to read people correctly. Sumbul is just starting and way behind.

She really has misjudged Sha!

INSAAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This sums it up perfectly. 

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Sumbul’s existence on the show is because of Shalin and Tina. Without Shalin and Tina Sumbul is nobody on the show. All Sumbul footage, her crying, pleading, angry, shouting, convincing Shalin, sitting and chatting, inquisitiveness, her restless and her spoken thought are revolving around Shalin and Tina. 

Sumbul is lost emotionally. She will not able to get Shalin out of her mind on the show. It will take week or more after elimination to get Shalin out of her mind.