Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Watched this one. It was really enjoyable. Great acting, fast paced. Would really enjoy another season of this. 'In association' with Neeraj Pandey usually doesn't go wrong. Both Karan , Avinash were great. Rest of the cast was also on point, Ashutosh Rana, Abhimanyu and that Bunty guy from Sacred games. Worth a watch. 

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DetachednNumb

Good to see him venturing into OTT. I remember him from Ek Hazaaron mein meri behna hein show on Star Plus. Infact, I joined IF years ago for that show. But I liked the other couple more than Karan Thacker's pairing with Krystle Dsouza. ๐Ÿ˜†

lol even I.liked the other pair more ๐Ÿ˜†But karan is a good actor.  

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Anyone watched this one. I have a hard time keeping a straight face seeing Tacker with the moustache, but want reviews before starting to watch๐Ÿ˜†

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Anyone watched this one. I have a hard time keeping a straight face seeing Tacker with the moustache, but want reviews before starting to watch๐Ÿ˜†

I have and it makes for a pretty gripping watch. Infact, I liked both the male leads. Avinash was in Laila Majnu earlier. Karan ka toh I have no baggage of watching him in any serial before except for Special Ops where he anyway played an agent, so the transition wasn't drastic. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheekThaak

This reminds me, UTV and UTV spotboy used to churn out really good movies with Ronnie Screwvala at the helm and even later on. Many outsiders bagged meaty projects under this banner. I know it got shut and Ronnie also founded RSVP parellelly but I don't exactly know what happened to UTV. May be it is time to ask this question in the forum itself. ๐Ÿ˜†

What always happens. Foreign studio (Walt Disney) acquires local studio. Local talent head (Ronnie/Sid) leaves. Bollywood screws the studio into signing terrible film deals (Dangal, Tamasha, Jagga) or outright disasters (Fitoor, Mohan Jo Daro). Studio shuts down production house. 

Disney immediately shut down Fox Star's Hindi division after the acquisition because of how badly they were burnt by UTV and how badly Dharma had screwed over Fox. 

Funny thing, in both cases, the studios were forced to wait a few years to distribute their final film, because Ranbir's films never finish. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: semantic.error

What always happens. Foreign studio (Walt Disney) acquires local studio. Local talent head (Ronnie/Sid) leaves. Bollywood screws the studio into signing terrible film deals (Dangal, Tamasha, Jagga) or outright disasters (Fitoor, Mohan Jo Daro). Studio shuts down production house. 

Disney immediately shut down Fox Star's Hindi division after the acquisition because of how badly they were burnt by UTV and how badly Dharma had screwed over Fox. 

Funny thing, in both cases, the studios were forced to wait a few years to distribute their final film, because Ranbir's films never finish. 

We easily got some of the best movies from that production house and the age of Ronnie. Less pretentious, less phoney. Bollywood is not just missing good directors and writers but good producers as well. Even the best of them seem jaded now. The OTT stuff also is only partially good, otherwise it more or less borders on trying too hard to make a point. 

KJo jumps into all places successful and kinda ruins them. In fact, the glitz and glamour of Bolly jumps and ruins a lot of things. 

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Watched this on today..it was so good..

Didn't got bored for a single minute. Series moved at a decent pace. Avinash tiwary as the rogue was  good and karan tacker as suave IITian trying hard to fit into bihar politics dynamics.

Casting was nice n could connect more as i live in bihar so dialect n caste talks look relatable 

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago