Nothing But Some Ranting..

Shrabana99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was scrolling fb & then suddenly a teaser came on my newsfeed.. After watching that it's like "kya bolu lafz nehi mil raha hai"..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

The first thing came to my mind is why such disrespect towards Anchal!!!??? A hardworking actress like her doesn't deserve this.. She saved the show (jo badme SSP ne khud gobar kiya with their 2 min dushmani ending & shitty batuk crap🀒🀒) with Mishra ji in its very crucial moment.. At least itna to respect dete use ki photo hi daal dete uska..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

It's their business, they can do whatever they want, but at least don't taint our beautiful Rudhita memories, be it with Aurrisht or Anvisht..

Socha nehi tha ki kabhi aisa bhi bolungi but badly want ki superflop kare ye serial.. Not gonna watch a single episode.. Going to block Aurra & Colors for my every social media page, so that I can't get any update of it even by mistake.. 

images (19).jpeg

It's almost 2 yrs & still I haven't revisited a single episode of it be it pre or post leap.. itna kharab kiya hai story ko ki abhi tak bhul nehi payi, upar se ek aur bawasir le ayaa SSP with their aurru darling..πŸ™‚πŸ™‚

Nothing but rant karke thoda sukoon mila.. Bye bye..

Love from Shranana..❀️❀️

Me to SSP..

images (16).jpeg

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Castleford thumbnail

I agree. They are tainting all the good memories I've left of that show 😭😭

Ek toh TV me kuch accha milti hi nahi he dekhne ko...upar se jo thodi bohot acchi yade bachi he use bhi kharab ker rahe he yeh log. 

Chinie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Even i am new here but came to rant.That promo is so illogical,cringey not to mention that cheap edited photo of Anirudh choti bondita with mala🀒

They ruined the left over essence also of show.Also disrespecting Anchal's work.This ssp is proving that aurrisht fd right by removing her from promo

Edited by Chinie - 1 years ago