Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

strancho thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

thank you! hru ? still watching ? i havent been here in a while since i publicly denounced the show, so i dont know who is active on here these days πŸ˜†

Not watching. But continuing to troll. You are there in the private forum na. Come there, we have lots of fun. Only Aisha is the one from our group that actively watches. I tried to watch one episode last week. Could not watch even with fast forwarding πŸ˜‚

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Originally posted by: BaAZiGar0

WOMAN. the General in charge. 🫑

guess whose promo came out on my bday? πŸ‘€

if i told u my bday was in June, P it's cuz i was prolly signing up for something free and i wanted it right away. 

anywaysssss i miss you girl. 

are we gonna have a 3rd forum together or nah??

i know color is crapola but he looks goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood 

if u say u aren't gonna watch it im gonna be 

https://i.imgur.com/oVlhiyH.jpg

dont upset me on my birthday Pooja...

oh yeah thank you for the bday wishes and love you 2 girl!!! 

I will watch it boo 😭

I'm stuck in this toxic cycle now.

And are you taking the responsibility of the thread for special discussions? πŸ˜‚

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Comments (February 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: TianaWrites

Happy happy birthdayπŸ€—May all your dreams and wishes come trueπŸ€—

hey tiana, hru ? thanks for the birthday wishes... btw i see a cool new shiny badge...did you win a much deserved writing contest ? keep good and take care of yourself girl. β€οΈ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Peppss

Wish you a very happy birthday AliπŸ€—πŸ’

hi there ! thank you thank you thank you ! love the flowers! 😘

Edited by BaAZiGar0 - 1 years ago
BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ga1986

Happy Birthday Ali β€οΈ

hi gauri thank you.. hope you are keeping well. i miss interacting with you and everyone here. β€οΈ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ektag06

Omgggggggg Ruch, this is so so so so sweet πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Aliiiiiiiiiii, happy happy birthday!!!! Here’s wishing you more Tim Hortons, bicep cakes and donuts πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

oh HEY stranger!! πŸ˜²

what's going on girl ? πŸ˜› anything new and exciting Ekta ?

should i pitch a bicep donut to Tim Hortons ? do think it will sell?? 

miss you girl!!! 

thanks for the wish...feels great to see one of your cute posts after so long. πŸ’‹

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: saito

Wishing you a very happy birthday Ali. May all your wishes and dreams come true. Hope that you have a beautiful year ahead

hi, thank you so much for taking the time to write me such a beautiful wish. i really appreciate it and hope you are keeping good. not sure if u are watching the show these days cuz i know you take some long breaks in between...like me πŸ˜† altho i am on a permanent break now LOL 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bodhianveshika

Many Happy Returns of the day.

hey! hru? thanks for the wish...i have to ask if you are still watching? i always liked reading your posts...they always stood out. 

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: HpTheChosenOne

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day my Dear Friend... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— May you have a long and beautiful life ahead... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

hi gargi!! how are you and how is school ? thank you so much for this special wish, so sweet of you. what shows are u watching these days ? before i left, i wasnt seeing you around here so much, so i guess u are busy. take good care of yourself. β€οΈ

BaAZiGar0 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ_3

Alison what can I say apart from getting to know you over the last year has been a highlight of the forum for me.πŸ€—

Your kindness, encouragement and fun filled persona is something everyone looks for in a friend.

I can only wish you the best whole heartedly and Happy birthday babe πŸ‘

hey fave, thank you for wishing me on IF/IG, and im sorry for not responding sooner. i was wondering if maybe we can do a proper catch up on the phone or facetime when u are free ? u know where to find me. let's make it a date! 🍷 πŸ˜³

thank you for the sweet words, i know we have other places to keep in touch, but we cant lie this forum was so much fun when we were active! me, you and Komal used to be here on the night shift talking about God knows what for HOURS πŸ€£