Disturbed On A Passionate Night - A KaNik OS [Completed]

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi guys, when yesterday I saw that Kanik will not mostly happen I got an idea of a short story of Kanik (Mallika-Nikhil) where Nehvait (Nehmat-Advait) are helping out Kanik to express their love for each other,

Just read it and tell how it is!😳

Part-1

The story starts with the scenario where Nehvait and Kanik are married to each other under dire circumstances.

Nehvait are still trying to sort out their differences and trying to lead a life together while Kanik are slowly drawn towards each other.

One such day, Nikhil and Mallika were having a casual talk when Mallika asks, "I can't believe you fell in love with that Naaz, what did you even like about her?" Nikhil, "Naaz is one of the most beautiful and sweetest girl I have ever met" Mallika disgustedly "And you never found any girl better than her?" Nikhil is startled with that question and looks straight into Mallika's eyes. Mallika starts feeling nervous with his stare. Nikhil, "I did find one....", then he leans and slowly moves close towards Mallika's lips. When Mallika feels Nikhil's breath near her lips, she quickly gets up saying, "Ummm....I think I forgot something, I will come back in a second!" and quickly goes out of the room after saying that. Nikhil gazes at her disappointingly from behind.

Outside, Mallika sweats bullets and catches her breath saying, "OMG, what was that?" Just then Advait passes by that way and seeing flustered asks her, "What is the matter, are you alright?" Mallika gets surprised to hear his voice and says, "Yes I'm alright" Advait, "Are you sure? You don't seem to be." Mallika, "Yes yes I'm fine, Can we talk?" Advait surprised, "Yeah sure why not?" Mallika "Not here, shall we go out to the verandah?" Advait nods and moves towards to the verandah along with Mallika.

Inside Nikhil's room, Nikhil is waiting for Mallika not seeing her return gets up and goes outside to look for her. Once he is out, he looks for Mallika everywhere and slowly comes to verandah where he sees Mallika with Advait. He clenches his fist in anger turns back and goes inside, when he bumps into Nehmat. Nikhil apologizes, "Oh I'm sorry bhabhi, I was thinking of something else" Nehmat is surprised with his apologetic tone and looks forward to see Mallika seated with Advait in the verandah. Nehmat senses Nikhil's jealousy and asks him, "Are you disturbed because of seeing them together?" Nikhil tries to ignore her questions and leave. However, Nehmat stops him by catching his hand and says, "I know you are not that close to me as you are to your brother but you can still share things with me like you do with your brother" Nikhil looks towards Mallika-Advait seated in the verandah and tells Nehmat. Shall we go in and talk. Nehmat nods. Nikhil and Nehmat go inside.

Inside Nikhil explains all that just happened to Nehmat while outside Mallika narrates it to Advait. Nehvait are shocked. Nehmat to Nikhil "So that means you have fallen for my best friend?" Advait to Mallika, "Don't you like my brother?" Nikhil to Nehmat, "Yes kind of I thought I will never fall in love again with another woman other than Naaz but now..." Nehmat, "You love Mallika?" Nikhil nods. Nehmat smiles in excitement. Outside, Mallika, "I always felt that I loved you but whatever I had for you was an infatuation but now whenever Nikhil I feel that my heart is not in my control, it starts fluttering really fast and I don't know what is this feeling..." Advait smilingly says, "You are in love with my brother!" Mallika looks on. 

------------

To be continued

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

Hi guys, when yesterday I saw that Kanik will not mostly happen I got an idea of a short story of Kanik (Mallika-Nikhil) where Nehvait (Nehmat-Advait) are helping out Kanik to express their love for each other,

Just read it and tell how it is!😳

Part-1

The story starts with the scenario where Nehvait and Kanik are married to each other under dire circumstances.

Nehvait are still trying to sort out their differences and trying to lead a life together while Kanik are slowly drawn towards each other.

One such day, Nikhil and Mallika were having a casual talk when Mallika asks, "I can't believe you fell in love with that Naaz, what did you even like about her?" Nikhil, "Naaz is one of the most beautiful and sweetest girl I have ever met" Mallika disgustedly "And you never found any girl better than her?" Nikhil is startled with that question and looks straight into Mallika's eyes. Mallika starts feeling nervous with his stare. Nikhil, "I did find one....", then he leans and slowly moves close towards Mallika's lips. When Mallika feels Nikhil's breath near her lips, she quickly gets up saying, "Ummm....I think I forgot something, I will come back in a second!" and quickly goes out of the room after saying that. Nikhil gazes at her disappointingly from behind.

Outside, Mallika sweats bullets and catches her breath saying, "OMG, what was that?" Just then Advait passes by that way and seeing flustered asks her, "What is the matter, are you alright?" Mallika gets surprised to hear his voice and says, "Yes I'm alright" Advait, "Are you sure? You don't seem to be." Mallika, "Yes yes I'm fine, Can we talk?" Advait surprised, "Yeah sure why not?" Mallika "Not here, shall we go out to the verandah?" Advait nods and moves towards to the verandah along with Mallika.

Inside Nikhil's room, Nikhil is waiting for Mallika not seeing her return gets up and goes outside to look for her. Once he is out, he looks for Mallika everywhere and slowly comes to verandah where he sees Mallika with Advait. He clenches his fist in anger turns back and goes inside, when he bumps into Nehmat. Nikhil apologizes, "Oh I'm sorry bhabhi, I was thinking of something else" Nehmat is surprised with his apologetic tone and looks forward to see Mallika seated with Advait in the verandah. Nehmat senses Nikhil's jealousy and asks him, "Are you disturbed because of seeing them together?" Nikhil tries to ignore her questions and leave. However, Nehmat stops him by catching his hand and says, "I know you are not that close to me as you are to your brother but you can still share things with me like you do with your brother" Nikhil looks towards Mallika-Advait seated in the verandah and tells Nehmat. Shall we go in and talk. Nehmat nods. Nikhil and Nehmat go inside.

Inside Nikhil explains all that just happened to Nehmat while outside Mallika narrates it to Advait. Nehvait are shocked. Nehmat to Nikhil "So that means you have fallen for my best friend?" Advait to Mallika, "Don't you like my brother?" Nikhil to Nehmat, "Yes kind of I thought I will never fall in love again with another woman other than Naaz but now..." Nehmat, "You love Mallika?" Nikhil nods. Nehmat smiles in excitement. Outside, Mallika, "I always felt that I loved you but whatever I had for you was an infatuation but now whenever Nikhil I feel that my heart is not in my control, it starts fluttering really fast and I don't know what is this feeling..." Advait smilingly says, "You are in love with my brother!" Mallika looks on. 

------------

To be continued

Although I am not really a fan of Nikhil-Malika, but this OS is cute

I hope you can write something on Nehvait

MochaQueen thumbnail

will try to read it soon

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Part-2 continued

Inside, Nehmat jumping in excitement "That is great news Nikhil, I'm really happy for you and my best friend!" Nikhil, "Wait wait Bhabhi I don't think she feels the same way about me" Nehmat's smile vanishes. Outside, Advait, "Isn't that a good sign? It shows that you have started to move on" Mallika sadly, "But I don't know how to express my feelings to him Advait" Advait looks on. Inside, Nehmat, "There's nothing like that Nikhil and I think Mallika has moved on from Advait and has started developing the same feelings for you as you have for her." Nikhil, "But how will I know that Bhabhi?" Advait, "Knowing Nikhil well, I think you should advance towards him to express your feelings otherwise he might back off" Mallika, "But the question is how to do it, Advait" Advait reflects for a moment and tells Mallika, "Let me see. Don't worry I will surely find a way out" Mallika thanks him and leaves. Advait gets thinking and says, "I need to talk to Nehmat about this" Inside Nehmat "Knowing my best friend well I don't think she anymore thinks about Advait. She has moved on!" Nikhil "Are you sure Bhabhi?" Nehmat nods. Nehmat continues, "Just wait and give her some time, I'm sure she will come towards you to express her feelings!" Nikhil thinks for a moment and agrees to Nehmat's idea. Then he takes leave from Nehmat and goes inside. After Nikhil leaves Nehmat proceeds to her room.

In Nehvait's room,

Advait was waiting for Nehmat. He tells her that he needs to talk to her. Nehmat nods and Advait tells her what Mallika had just told him. Nehmat is surprised and tells him that she just spoke to Nikhil and narrated to him what he just told her. Nehvait together "They need some private time together!" Advait, "So what shall we do?" Nehmat thinks a moment and tells an idea to Advait. Advait exclaims in joy and hugs Nehmat on hearing it. Nehmat feels awkard when Advait hugs so she slowly tries to free herself from his hug. Advait senses it and slowly takes his arms off her. He then puts his hand forward and asks Nehmat so shall we work together to unite Nikhil and Mallika? Nehmat catches his hand and shakes it in agreement.

The next evening, In Nikhil's office

Nikhil is busy going through some important files when Advait comes there. Nikhil, "Veere you here?" Advait, "Nikhil, you have to meet an important person in Hotel Sunrise Room no:128 this evening." Nikhil, "But isn't it you and Dad who make the final decisions?" Advait, "Yes, but this time I want you to meet that person, so leave everything and go now!" Nikhil is confused while Advait pushes him saying, "I will manage the rest of the things here today." Nikhil was still confused however listens to Advait and goes. Advait smiles.

Hotel Sunrise, Room No;128

Nikhil enters saying, "Hello Sir I'm Nikhil Kapoor...." and was surprised to notice the room decorated with red flowers, balloons and candles. He unconsciously shuts the door and moves forward calling out "Hello..." Soon he hears footsteps and turns around and was shocked to see Mallika in pink sexy nightware. He was mesmerized in her beauty, while she comes forward and stands close to him. Nikhil feels nervous with beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Mallika runs her finger onto Nikhil's forehead wiping off his sweat and asks him, "What happened Mr. Nikhil Kapoor?" Nikhil gulps his saliva and asks her, "You here?" Mallika, "Yes I came here to continue what you started yesterday!" Nikhil asks "What?" Mallika leans forward and brushes her lips across his. Nikhil takes his lips off from hers and asks her, "Are you sure about this?" Mallika replies "Yes". Soon Nikhil and Mallika were sharing a passionate kiss. Nikhil forgets everything and runs his hands through Mallika's body while Mallika runs her hands on Nikhil's neck and hair. The two continue to share a passionate lip lock.

In Nehvait's room

Advait to Nehmat, "That was a great idea Nehmat to bring the two together for a romantic date in Hotel Sunrise. Well do you think it will be a new beginning for them?" Nehmat keeps her hand on Advait's. Advait was surprised and could feel goosebumps popping through his skin. Nehmat to Advait, "Mark my words Advait, today the two will surely be able to express their feelings." Advait gets looking into Nehmat's eyes. The latter reciprocates it.

Hotel Sunrise,

Mallika and Nikhil continue to share the lip lock. Soon Nikhil digs his head onto Mallika's shoulder and kisses it. Mallika passionately hugs him back. As the the two move together they hit a vase on the table kept aside. Both laugh. Then Nikhil lifts Mallika in his arms and takes her to the bed. And he draws near her, there is a knock heard on the door. Both Nikhil-Mallika were shocked to hear the knock. Nikhil tells I will look and come and after that we will continue what we were doing. Mallika blushingly nods.

Nikhil goes and opens the door and as soon as he opens the door. Naaz from the other end, hugs him tightly saying, "I love you Nikhil" Nikhil was taken aback while Mallika had tears filling her eyes seeing the two hug each other.

THE END

Edited by Aleyamma47 - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Although I am not really a fan of Nikhil-Malika, but this OS is cute

I hope you can write something on Nehvait

Yeah I'm planning to write on Nehvait after their marriage in the show. Even in this OS I have included two Nehvait scenes.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Part-2 continued

Inside, Nehmat jumping in excitement "That is great news Nikhil, I'm really happy for you and my best friend!" Nikhil, "Wait wait Bhabhi I don't think she feels the same way about me" Nehmat's smile vanishes. Outside, Advait, "Isn't that a good sign? It shows that you have started to move on" Mallika sadly, "But I don't know how to express my feelings to him Advait" Advait looks on. Inside, Nehmat, "There's nothing like that Nikhil and I think Mallika has moved on from Advait and has started developing the same feelings for you as you have for her." Nikhil, "But how will I know that Bhabhi?" Advait, "Knowing Nikhil well, I think you should advance towards him to express your feelings otherwise he might back off" Mallika, "But the question is how to do it, Advait" Advait reflects for a moment and tells Mallika, "Let me see. Don't worry I will surely find a way out" Mallika thanks him and leaves. Advait gets thinking and says, "I need to talk to Nehmat about this" Inside Nehmat "Knowing my best friend well I don't think she anymore thinks about Advait. She has moved on!" Nikhil "Are you sure Bhabhi?" Nehmat nods. Nikhil, "Just wait and give her some time, I'm sure she will come towards you to express her feelings!" Nikhil thinks for a moment and agrees to Nehmat's idea. Then he takes from Nehmat and goes inside. After Nikhil leaves Nehmat proceeds to her room.

In Nehvait's room,

Advait was waiting for Nehmat. He tells her that he needs to talk to her. Nehmat nods and Advait tells her what Mallika had just told him. Nehmat is surprised and tells him that she just spoke to Nikhil and narrated to him what he just told her. Nehvait together "They need some private time together!" Advait, "So what shall we do?" Nehmat thinks a moment and tells an idea to Advait. Advait exclaims in joy and hugs Nehmat on hearing it. Nehmat feels awkard when Advait hugs so she slowly tries to free herself from his hug. Advait senses it and slowly takes his arms off her. He then puts his hand forward and asks Nehmat so shall we work together to unite Nikhil and Mallika? Nehmat catches his hand and shakes it in agreement.

The next evening, In Nikhil's office

Nikhil is busy going through some important files when Advait comes there. Nikhil, "Veere you here?" Advait, "Nikhil, I want to meet an important person in Hotel Sunrise Room no:128 this evening." Nikhil, "But isn't it you and Dad who make the final decisions?" Advait, "Yes, but this time I want you to meet that person, so leave everything and go now!" Nikhil is confused while Advait pushes him saying, "I will manage the rest of the things here today." Nikhil was still confused however listens to Advait and goes. Advait smiles.

Hotel Sunrise, Room No;128

Nikhil enters saying, "Hello Sir I'm Nikhil Kapoor...." and was surprised to notice the room decorated with red flowers, balloons and candles. He unconsciously shuts the door and moves forward calling out "Hello..." Soon he hears footsteps and turns around and was shocked to see Mallika in pink sexy nightware. He was mesmerized in her beauty, while she comes forward and stands close to him. Nikhil feels nervous with beads of sweat formed on his forehead. Mallika runs her finger onto Nikhil's forehead wiping off his sweat and asks him, "What happened Mr. Nikhil Kapoor?" Nikhil gulps his saliva and asks her, "You here?" Mallika, "Yes I came here to continue what you started yesterday!" Nikhil asks "What?" Mallika leans forward and brushes her lips across his. Nikhil takes his lips off from hers and asks her, "Are you sure about this?" Mallika replies "Yes". Soon Nikhil and Mallika were sharing a passionate kiss. Nikhil forgets everything and runs his hands through Mallika's body while Mallika runs her hands on Nikhil's neck and hair. The two continue to share a passionate lip lock.

In Nehvait's room

Advait to Nehmat, "That was a great idea Nehmat to bring the two together for a romantic date in Hotel Sunrise. Well do you think it will be a new beginning for them?" Nehmat keeps her hand on Advait's. Advait was surprised and could feel goosebumps popping through his skin. Nehmat to Advait, "Mark my words Advait, today the two will surely be able to express their feelings." Advait gets looking into Nehmat's eyes. The latter reciprocates it.

Hotel Sunrise,

Mallika and Nikhil continue to share the lip lock. Soon Nikhil digs his head onto Mallika's shoulder and kisses it. Mallika passionately hugs him back. As the the two move together they hit a vase on the table kept aside. Both laugh. Then Nikhil lifts Mallika in his arms and takes her to the bed. And he draws near her, there is a knock heard on the door. Both Nikhil-Mallika were shocked to hear the knock. Nikhil tells I will look and come and after that we will continue what we were doing. Mallika blushingly nods.

Nikhil goes and opens the door and as soon as he opens the door. Naaz from the other hugs him tightly saying, "I love you Nikhil" Nikhil was taken aback while Mallika had tears filling her eyes seeing the two hug each other.

THE END

Naaz is kabab main haddi even in FF 😡

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Yeah I'm planning to write on Nehvait after their marriage in the show. Even in this OS I have included two Nehvait scenes.

their scenes are ☺️❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Read both parts

I wish NehVait were like this in the show too...so Naaz could be with Ekam😆

But how are Nikhil and Mallka pouncing on each other so eagerly? That was fast🤣 And Naaz kahan se aagayi beech mein lol

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

Naaz is kabab main haddi even in FF 😡

Yes she's being kab mein haddi but there's a reason behind it. I didn't mention about it because nobody asked me that question.

I will now explain you why Naaz was there in a separate post tagging you in it.

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Originally posted by: la_Reine

Read both parts

I wish NehVait were like this in the show too...so Naaz could be with Ekam😆

But how are Nikhil and Mallika pouncing on each other so eagerly? That was fast🤣 And Naaz kahan se aagayi beech mein lol

First of all thanks a lot for keenly reading my os and asking me those wonderful questions.

Just like the CVs of a show even we petty writers have some expectations when we write something.

And I was these questions from my readers.😳

Thanks a ton for asking them.

@red - Haina!!! Even I really want Naaz to be with Ekam even though I really hate and call her to be a bitch. 

I just dont want Ekam to remain a single rondu Devdas all his lifetime.