The Tamil movies you hate

MiHY thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I came across a movie on YouTube, which I watched more than a decade ago. The whole movie made me so enraged (multiple times) and I remember wanting to break the TV screen. I never watched this movie again.  I buried this emotion for a long time and kind of forgot about the movie entirely until YouTube suggested this movie on the side. 

The movie is "Priyasaki".

Why I hate this movie: The lead Madhavan is the king of manipulation and a bombastically entitled male.  Growing up watching Alaipayuthey, and thinking of Madhavan as a hopeless romantic, I never got to terms with his acting in this demeaning and senseless movie.

So it got me to ask you all: Which movie you hate and why? ðŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I wouldn't say hate but the movie Mr. Local was not at all my favorite.. I was like SK was doing everything to make Nayanthara fall in love with him but didn't succeed and suddenly she fell in love with him cuz of one thing?

But that's not the only movie where the female lead "realize" her love for the male lead at the end..

Isaac22 thumbnail

I don't like Tamil movie "Prince" as compared to his other movies.

MiHY thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarya

I wouldn't say hate but the movie Mr. Local was not at all my favorite.. I was like SK was doing everything to make Nayanthara fall in love with him but didn't succeed and suddenly she fell in love with him cuz of one thing?

But that's not the only movie where the female lead "realize" her love for the male lead at the end..

Mr. Local is not my favorite either. It is ditto of Mannan. The things that SK does to make her fall in love are very repulsive imo. 

Speaking of female lead "realizing" her love, off the top of my head, yaradi neee mohini, Remo, minnale, priyamanavale, 7g, thirumalai, romeo juliet. 

MiHY thumbnail
Originally posted by: Isaac22

I don't like Tamil movie "Prince" as compared to his other movies.

I don't like Prince, but it is not as bad as Remo or Mr. Local, at least to me ðŸ˜ƒ

zarya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MiHY

Mr. Local is not my favorite either. It is ditto of Mannan. The things that SK does to make her fall in love are very repulsive imo. 

Speaking of female lead "realizing" her love, off the top of my head, yaradi neee mohini, Remo, minnale, priyamanavale, 7g, thirumalai, romeo juliet. 

The difference between Mr. Local and the other movies was:

Yaaradi Nee Mohini - We could see that Keerthi was changing positive towards him.. she was not just khadoos

Remo - Kavya fell in love with him and we could see that she was just mad at him for lying to her.

Minnale - Reena already fell in love with Rajesh but here also he lied to her

Priyamanavale - Vijay just wanted to marry Priya as per the agreement and she left heartbroken so she took her time to forgive him and accept him whereas he only realized her worth and love after she left

7G - I didn't watch it o.O

Thirumalai - Can't remember the movie...

Romeo Juliet - Aishu already fell in love with him thinking he to be a rich man... So she just needed to realize his worth though

But honestly it's just my opinion soo ðŸ˜ƒ