TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I mean the lady has been primarily working in Hindi films but it took a Telugu film for her talent and presence to truly shine on screen. She was absolutely smashing in the film. She is gorgeous plus she can act really well. Bollywood has been missing a diva of sorts, off late. There is nobody to even half fill DP's shoes and Mrunal can be it.. Only IF bollywood channelises her talent well enough. Big IF though. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

She was ethereal in the movie. Incandescent is the word.

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: mintyblue

She was ethereal in the movie. Incandescent is the word.

Completely agree. I was absolutely smitten, she looked every bit of how/what she was supposed to look (not mentioning because spoiler). Her sarees, eyeliner, the bindis, hair.. Whole styling was pitch perfect! All the beauty 😭

mintyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: TheekThaak

Completely agree. I was absolutely smitten, she looked every bit of how/what she was supposed to look (not mentioning because spoiler). Her sarees, eyeliner, the bindis, hair.. Whole styling was pitch perfect! All the beauty 😭

Not just in terms of styling and looks, but the way she carried the essence of the character. The way she lived the role with a sincerity which is disarming. I could not separate Mrunal from the character --- the bets female performance of the year acc. to me, after Alia's Gangubai!

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Although Jersey was Shahid’s movie, Mrunal was absolutely gorgeous and acted so well. Loved her. I don’t know why mainstream Bollywood is not utilizing her more. 

BW would do much better if they ditch Struggler n her ilk. 
Mrunal and even Pooja Hegde is gorgeous, captivating on screen and acts better than current Bw crop. 

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Although Jersey was Shahid’s movie, Mrunal was absolutely gorgeous and acted so well. Loved her. I don’t know why mainstream Bollywood is not utilizing her more. 

BW would do much better if they ditch Struggler n her ilk. 
Mrunal and even Pooja Hegde is gorgeous, captivating on screen and acts better than current Bw crop. 

Bollywood has dozed off. 😆 She needs to be casted in big budget bolly films right away and I'm more than sure that she will absolutely nail her part, one charming woman on screen. 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I've only seen her in Dhamaka with Kartik. She was super natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Sbmo0Nfgo

TheekThaak thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I've only seen her in Dhamaka with Kartik. She was super natural.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4Sbmo0Nfgo

Is the movie good? 

MiniCupcake thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

TQ for this post. I really loved her in sitaraman😍😍 she is absolute gorgeous. There is a song in sitaramam "intha andham" telugu version. I felt every line in the lyrics suited her. After Sai pallavi she joined my fav heroine list with this mvi. DQ and mrunal chemistry 🔥

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I'm not sure what critics/audience thought of it but I thought it was pretty interesting. I watched it in one sitting!