Saavi Ki Savaari

Aaj ke episode Gulab jamun ke naam!!

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

How much will they drag yaar... 

The whole episode went in making Gulab jamun.

First Vedika secretly planning it

Then Saavi calling home for recipe. ( The one who has the recipe is mamaji👍🏼)

Mr. Snob enters kitchen to make tea for himself (👍🏼) with three servants standing in attendance and a watch to set the exact timing. 

Bending down to smell the aroma of the tea he ends up smelling Gulab jamun. 😆

The dish finally reached the table and Dimpy deputes her husband to put salt over it. Dimpy got the info about this secret pehli rasoi from Sonam. Anyways I think between taking in the aroma and taste, and distracting Nit, Yudi didn't get  time to sprinkle the salt. 

So... That is it today was all about gulab jamun. 

Between anyone tasted the new Kwality Wall's Gulab Jamun ice cream? Is it good? 

Edit: 

There was something about a nishaanwaali GJ that I didn't get while I skip watched.

Seems Dimpy had a GJ tampered with laxative to be placed along with the other GJ. I saw a ytube spoiler which mentioned while the others got to eat good jamuns, dimpy herself ate the adulteration one

Edited by Indulekha00 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yea the story is moving too slowly. Nityam doesn't seem to have any soft spot for Saavi and doesn't seem smart enough to figure out why the kundli's were switched. 

A4Anjie thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

that's what I laughed over... how come a savvy businessman NOT smelling a rat in kundli swap fiasco !!!!!

How come he did not doubt ...how sonam knew his likes/dislikes to that extend ... ??? socially available info only (being MBA topper may have done homework before the rista)!

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Just glad that Yudi liked the gulab jamuna and gave away bracelets which was given to Dimpy who passed it on to Sonam and now Sonam will say Saavi didn't want it. I hope the idea of a sleepover doesn't hurt Saavi because Nityam is too busy admiring Sonam. I hope he can see through her soon and realize how much damage she has done.

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: A4Anjie

that's what I laughed over... how come a savvy businessman NOT smelling a rat in kundli swap fiasco !!!!!

How come he did not doubt ...how sonam knew his likes/dislikes to that extend ... ??? socially available info only (being MBA topper may have done homework before the rista)!

ITV MLs, no matter how intelligent or Brilliant they are gets injected by Vamperia which clouds their mind on matters concerning the vamps in the show. This is very unique to ITV and a remedy is not found by any script writer until the very end of the show.. Sometimes not even then 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Sach mein!! Nityam is very silly and annoying. Saavi is just as bad. 

Sonam is nasty!!

Only one I like is Shiv and he is blinded Sonam ke pyaar mein. I hope he at least finds out what happened. This is very annoying. 

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Namita-M

Sach mein!! Nityam is very silly and annoying. Saavi is just as bad. 

Sonam is nasty!!

Only one I like is Shiv and he is blinded Sonam ke pyaar mein. I hope he at least finds out what happened. This is very annoying. 

@bold Exactly.. I as a viewer didn't even care that Saavi should be married to Nityam. I mean don't like the characters.. No connection at all. In fact I think Saavi was better of not being married to Nit and he should have married the  cheater, Sonam. I mean both of them were more compatible and I didn't feel any out rage on behalf of Saavi. Since Saavi herself was not interested in being a rich man's wife and the status associated with it what happiness is she gaining? 

The only good relationship Saavi got being married to Nit is Vedika and may be his sis too... The rest of the family is not worth being associated to. 

On the other hand Saavi's character too doesn't have any fire.. Too laid back and just going with the flow. She doesn't even fight for her self respect!! 

So how is the story going to move forward.. As I mentioned earlier too, I wish Saavi had some hidden talent. Then one could at least look forward to seeing her make it big on her own and knocking down Mr. Dalmia and his arrogance a few steps down