Todays episode analysis 🫶🏻

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Ambar got diary and he is going to destroy it is perfect πŸ‘πŸ»

Sikh Shadi was also perfect and natural πŸ₯°

Ginni thinking of diary all the time looks odd at one point but   in her shoes if we think i guess its correct she is searching for it from years and now she saw the diary and everyone saying its not like that can make a person go mad literally 😀 She is on medication plus all those thoughts so we should not expect SR in such condition i guess. Ginni should be back to normal like the one who fights taunts Aditya all the time then they can show some SR moments .. 

Aditya is just being a perfect life partner anyone can dream, from shadi fere his monologue πŸ₯° 

in room dialogues mene kabhi kaha nahi hain aj tak β€œyou are beautiful β€œ Ginnis reply on this was lovely πŸ₯° 

His curiosity then his disappointment, in morning scene he teases her and got serious when she said i will leave you was the scene of day for me, his eyes speaks alot πŸ˜πŸ™ˆ  

Pre-cap is interesting, i want Adi to go against all.. and take a lead and ginni to be at less active plz not like everywhere going alone and being a lead…

it might happen as well coz in fere he said β€œajse tumhare sare dard mere and tumhe dard dene waloka dushman me” 

lets hope 🀞🏻🀞🏻

Edited by Fiction-Lover - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

Ambar got diary and he is going to destroy it is perfect πŸ‘πŸ»

Sikh Shadi was also perfect and natural πŸ₯°

Ginni thinking of diary all the time looks odd at one point but   in her shoes if we think i guess its correct she is searching for it from years and now she saw the diary and everyone saying its not like that can make a person go mad literally 😀 She is on medication plus all those thoughts so we should not expect SR in such condition i guess. Ginni should be back to normal like the one who fights taunts Aditya all the time then they can show some SR moments .. 

Aditya is just being a perfect life partner anyone can dream, from shadi fere his monologue πŸ₯° 

in room dialogues mene kabhi kaha nahi hain aj tak β€œyou are beautiful β€œ Ginnis reply on this was lovely πŸ₯° 

His curiosity then his disappointment, in morning scene he teases her and got serious when she said i will leave you was the scene of day for me, his eyes speaks alot πŸ˜πŸ™ˆ  

Pre-cap is interesting, i want Adi to go against all.. and take a lead and ginni to be at less active plz not like everywhere going alone and being a lead…

it might happen as well coz in fere he said β€œajse tumhare sare dard mere and tumhe dard dene waloka dushman me” 

lets hope 🀞🏻🀞🏻

I will watch the episode after laxmi pooja πŸ™

Covid has disturbed bank balance 🀣🀣🀣

Pehle laxmiji ko manana.πŸ™

Phir wahi ko tadna 😎😍

Pehle puja baki kaam dujaπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™πŸ™