Diary destroyed SR 🙄

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

As expected SR was 🙄 Ginni got headache and that diary snaps in dream and slept… Aditya was super disappointed bechara yar… SR is only for formality of 3 mins 😜 shadi and SR boths offscreen photos , reels were more than onscreen space 😂 Shadi was also on fast forward mode and SR too… one who were saying will blush and all u wont get time to blush  in 3 mins diary will make you angry 😤 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

As expected SR was 🙄 Ginni got headache and that diary snaps in dream and slept… Aditya was super disappointed bechara yar… SR is only for formality of 3 mins 😜 shadi and SR boths offscreen photos , reels were more than onscreen space 😂 Shadi was also on fast forward mode and SR too… one who were saying will blush and all u wont get time to blush  in 3 mins diary will make you angry 😤 

yaarrr yeh kya tha ?!! 😡 forget it I am not watching today’s epi 😤😤 All that hype for nothing!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was expected!!!!🤔😆Topic title though🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

😆
yaarrr yeh kya tha ?!! 😡 forget it I am not watching today’s epi 😤😤 All that hype for nothing!

We created the hype😆 don't blame the makers😆😆

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

It was expected!!!!🤔😆Topic title though🤣

I think Adi’s expression was my expression! 😑I swear even I want to burn/get rid of this damn diary! It’s ruining everything!

Miracle_lover thumbnail

We created the hype😆 don't blame the makers😆😆

Yaar kya socha tha aur kya hua 😑😑😤😤 I had my popcorn and drink ready while I watch and blush. At the end I was eating them like Adi was eating his ice cream or w/e he was eating 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😑

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Yaar kya socha tha aur kya hua 😑😑😤😤 I had my popcorn and drink ready while I watch and blush. At the end I was eating them like Adi was eating his ice cream or w/e he was eating 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️😑

LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are so funny😆

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
Miracle_lover thumbnail

LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are so funny😆

sareee shapne aur umeed pani Mai 😂 I will throw that damn diary out ! I have a bad feeling that Adi is in for a heart break. More than Ginni Adi will be hurt. 

Btw do you know why Adi is now wearing a bangle? Is this like a wedding ring to show he is married?

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yeh toh hona hi tha~~~~~