Users

Frequent Posters

Vani_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Is this site reliable??😕

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Even if she leaves the Singh Mansion I feel Aditya will also leave the mansion after knowing the truth unless and until Ambar manipulates Aditya . 

Aditya does have brains and I hope he isnt shown falling for Ambar’s lies . 

Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

Even if she leaves the Singh Mansion I feel Aditya will also leave the mansion after knowing the truth unless and until Ambar manipulates Aditya . 

Aditya does have brains and I hope he isnt shown falling for Ambar’s lies . 

there was a BTS posted by karan where ambar was shouting and adi looked dejected maybe some kind of revelation coming up.....even I feel there won't be a hateful seperation or so ....i hope both adi and ginni are shown using their brains!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

This website is not reliable, earlier not from this site but from another , there was an article before the swap marriage that during that scene where ginni comes and makes prasad and Aditya came to Ginni for spiritual advise it was said that Ginni will fall for Aditya😆🤔

We should  better count on the cast insta stories than these articles, even IF news is not reliable, it gives the news that Ginni will be kidnapped but she didn't, earlier, it there was an article that Adi stood on one leg to pray for Ginni's life but that article came late when the episode was already aired a day ago😆

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vani_18

there was a BTS posted by karan where ambar was shouting and adi looked dejected maybe some kind of revelation coming up.....even I feel there won't be a hateful seperation or so ....i hope both adi and ginni are shown using their brains!

or else if Adi comes to know about the truth he will be in dilemma whether or not to tell the truth to Ginni out of fear that she might leave him . 

Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

or else if Adi comes to know about the truth he will be in dilemma whether or not to tell the truth to Ginni out of fear that she might leave him

yes this can make her blow up that adi knew but didn't tell her and might misunderstand him but I still don't feel she will hate him  for this or some big seperation is gonna happen

Vani_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

This website is not reliable, earlier not from this site but from another , there was an article before the swap marriage that during that scene where ginni comes and makes prasad and Aditya came to Ginni for spiritual advise it was said that Ginni will fall for Aditya😆🤔

We should  better count on the cast insta stories than these articles, even IF news is not reliable, it gives the news that Ginni will be kidnapped but she didn't, earlier, it there was an article that Adi stood on one leg to pray for Ginni's life but that article came late when the episode was already aired a day ago😆

yes!!....for my last show they had written such atrangi upcoming twists ke ekta kapoor ko bhi chakkar aa jaye.... tabhi se i have serious trust issues with tellychakkar and serial gossip page😆

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Only time will tell whether or not the article is trust worthy . But Adi hiding the truth if he cones to know about it is also a possibility coz he just loves Ginni too much and the fear of loosing her might make him to keep his mouth shut . 

But since Ginni is back to Singh mansion and Gurleen track to be unfolded i doubt whether the truth of the diary will be coming out now . 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

These sites aren't reliable as they are just speculating bcoz GiTya wedding happened despite all the hurdles came up which is new to ITV as weddings never happened due to toxic twists just for the sake of drama🤢😡.

Future bts ll reveal the next plot🤔 ...if Adi ll hide the truth to Ginni due to his fear of losing her 😔...there ll be angst track not hate one🤔 ...may be Ginni ll be already preggy by that time even if she leave Singh Mansion😆...Adi ll go back to get her as he ll never leave his unborn baby and Jaan Ginni yeh to pakka hai ...if during karamjali bhagodi track he was so emotionally down just to give that kid his name🤢 ...just image to wht extent ll Adi go when Ginni be preggy.

It ll be a wonderful track if they emerge angst, mini separation along with preggy track ...GiTya journey ll touch another boundary for sure and NiRan ll do justice to it