Dayan ka confidence toh dekho!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Okay I know everyone is drowning in the pool of wild imaginations after seeing the precap, let's not forget the major trollsome moments of the show that deserve our appreciation😆 

- Ambar raj singh ji aapko Sam ki qaabliyat pe shak tha naa-magar ab yaqeen hogaya hai kay tere andar qaabliyat hai hi nahi hai🤣

-Dayan-Apnay target ko hasil karnay kay liye kisi bhi had tak ja skti hai--haan knife ya gun na milay toh bamboo stick se bhi vaar kar skti hai🤣

-Dayan-Chahay muje jaan hi kuyn na risk mei daalni paday- Haan Adi toh jaan le kay hi rehta agar wood stick se uski beloved ulti khopdi ki khopdi mei koi gadbad hojati🤣

Dayan-Na ayegaa Ginni ko hosh na hogi shaadi-And she thinks she completed her target, she didn't make sure that Ginni is dead🤪

So glad that Ambar put her in place, hawa mein uddnay ki zarurat nahi hai🤣 aur dayan ki shaan patti khatam🤣

A.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am yet to watch the episode 

Karamjali bhagodi is a waste ðŸ¤¢...Amber alone is enough for villain material...then y keep her in the show

She is preggy for another man still she wanna get Adi and Adi has never loved her neither ..he threatened to kill her if ever she approched Ginni....she is from Mars i guess seedi baat iske dimaag mein nahin utarthi🤢

devashree_h thumbnail

I think Scam wont be shown for few days now, since Ambar has asked her to go out of Amritsar. Dont know if she will take her potla Goldie with her, too.😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

I think Scam wont be shown for few days now, since Ambar has asked her to go out of Amritsar. Dont know if she will take her potla Goldie with her, too.😆

Potla le key gayi hai shayad kahin dekhai nahi diaa during AK , shampy was doing some rasam, aur Grewals ko padi bhi nahi hai Very weird he was the reason GiTya got married and Dayan become the reason they actually got married dil se...wah shipping karni hai toh Dayan Goldie ki karo🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Potla le key gayi hai shayad kahin dekhai nahi diaa during AK , shampy was doing some rasam, aur Grewals ko padi bhi nahi hai Very weird he was the reason GiTya got married and Dayan become the reason they actually got married dil se...wah shipping karni hai toh Dayan Goldie ki karo🤣

Karamjali bhagodi n Goldie are GiTya biggest shipper🤣🤣

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Am yet to watch the episode 

Karamjali bhagodi is a waste ðŸ¤¢...Amber alone is enough for villain material...then y keep her in the show

She is preggy for another man still she wanna get Adi and Adi has never loved her neither ..he threatened to kill her if ever she approched Ginni....she is from Mars i guess seedi baat iske dimaag mein nahin utarthi🤢

Pata nahi kis corporal material ka baby hai dayan kaa🤣 maa yeh San krti phir rahi hai kick bhi nahi maartaa sota rehta hai🤣

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I said earlier as well.

Shr always end up being the cupid instead 🤣🤣

sreeja_rox thumbnail

the fact is Sam again managed to get Gitya together yet again . It was because of Sam’s kaand Adi preponed the wedding to next day ðŸ¤£ Sam continues to be the best Gitya shipper secret me … Ambar kya chahta tha but Sam to nikli Gitya lover ðŸ˜†

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

the fact is Sam again managed to get Gitya together yet again . It was because of Sam’s kaand Adi preponed the wedding to next day ðŸ¤£ Sam continues to be the best Gitya shipper secret me … Ambar kya chahta tha but Sam to nikli Gitya lover ðŸ˜†

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Asli troll tho tab hoga if Ginni faints mid SR lmao ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Sara ang laga de dhara reh jayega ðŸ˜†