SidModiFan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Hello guys,

This is Jais.

I am so frustrated with current track. Kya aag lagi hai Jo 1000000/hr se bhaga rahe Hain.

No doubt story had so much potential but arrogant writers ruined it.

I wish Kuch aise hota. 50th episode ke Baad

1. Hospital track was best serve. Atleast 50 episodes nikal.sakts the to show their growing closeness. But koi train shoot rahi thi😡.

2. Love confession ke Baad bade aaram se 300-400 epis ho sakte the for long run.

3. Diary secret sabse bada hai. They should keep it for interval but no 

I mean after diary secret dikhana Kya hai. 

And most frustrating thing ppl r telling oh don't say anything trust writers and makers

Sab samne hai bt they r saying close ur eyes.

Sam track supposed to run for 2 months but because of bashing they wrapped in 15 days.

I wish fans ne react kiya hota.

No wonder my dmg clan was best.

Within 2 days makers ke naak mein dum.kar diya tha.

Sorry for.my rants bt they r ruining this story yr.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devashree_h thumbnail

I heard all SB shows have fast pace. May be that's a channel thing. I am personally happy Scam track was wrapped up early, every one unanimously hated it. BTW, how did you know it was supposed to run for two months? Any inside news?

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wait Sam track is still going on unless I missed some thing 😳 Currently, she is attending Gitya’s sangeet and trying to kill Ginni. 

I also think that the momentum and spark that was there in Gitya before is slowly fading away. Now it feels forced or repeated to keep us from complaining. 

devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Wait Sam track is still going on unless I missed some thing 😳 Currently, she is attending Gitya’s sangeet and trying to kill Ginni. 

I also think that the momentum and spark that was there in Gitya before is slowly fading away. Now it feels forced or repeated to keep us from complaining. 

We meant Scam's pregnancy and marriage track. The one where she was the third angle. Now she is just a side character.😆

Trust me, most people hated everything about that track, and felt the same you are feeling Now. But they came back with really amazing sequences.