Fandom is divided!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Blue birdies are against those who are finding Ginni's dhaba jhaap annoying and being extremely cheesey about GiTya, they are fine with screen space issues and want everyone to go with the flow, whereas on IF the fans are(mostly) complaining about the things getting messier and uglier and think that GiTya are not getting the SS they deserve.

Now I wanna know how far the blue birdies are justified in their pov because I feel that on IF so far the posts of EDT suggests that they are not enjoying episodes.

I am not, I usually skip all crap and watch only GiTya scenes but sometimes even they don't make sense to me, kinda seems repetitive.

They look absolutely fine and gorgeous but still something is missing.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

That's y it's called FD as fans can never be happy, they want only to see wht ur eyes wish for irrespective of hard work blood and sweat the whole team is giving in.

Unfortunately u can't make everyone happy and agree ...yeh duniya ki dustur hai...so mere dost go with the flow but at least we should respective the hard of the team.

Peace out✌✌

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
sreeja_rox thumbnail

I agree with you on that . They are actually missing the passion which used to be there till the confession scene. 

First , they are getting only those lovey dovey looks passing from one to the other and no proper convo happening . 

Second , no passionate scene between the two . I agree they are new in love but they have been a married couple for long , but even after confession there has been no passionate scene between the two . Even there talks are missing . Nothing related to them personally shown nor are they been interested shown . I still believe that we should have got a rain sequence at this time after confession and before wedding . It would be fire . ☺️ Leave rain , they aren't even shown yearning for each other apart from the 1 min trying to call each other on phone scene which could only be termed as sweet.

Third, yesterday Ginni was a complete let down . She seemed totally disinterested in the ceremony which was a complete let down . 

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Pehle ye batao ki blue birdies kya hai aur kaun hain 🤔

Apologies for my ignorance 🤪

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Pehle ye batao ki blue birdies kya hai aur kaun hain 🤔

Apologies for my ignorance 🤪

Blue birds are twitter fans,because Blue bird is twitter's logo, so Blue birdies.

Edited by PerfectStart - 1 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

That's y it's called FD as fans can never be happy, they want only to see wht ur eyes wish for irrespective of hard work blood and sweat the whole team is giving in.

Unfortunately u can't make everyone happy and agree ...yeh duniya ki dustur hai...so mere dost go with the flow but at least we should respective the hard of the team.

Peace out✌✌

As a fan/viewer we all have rights to criticise as well as to appreciate, fandom can never be happy but it's not possible to be happy all the time either and that's call voicing your thoughts without justifying everytime that we like the cast and they are working hard because we fear if we will not mention this detail we will receive a response like "itni problem hai toh show mat dekho", "change the channel" or "no one is forcing you to watch"

Going with the flow doesn't mean you can't point out what you don't like about the current track or a character.

A.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

I completely agree with you and @PerfectStart! I feel the same that the passion that was there before the confession I don’t see it anymore. I don’t feel excited to see CM as much as I used to. My interest is slowly going down and Ginni has been more interested in Sam than her own wedding ceremonies. Also, the editing team sucks for CM which ruins the hard work done by the actors if it is not transferred properly on screen. 

I know you can’t make everyone happy but from what I am seeing on IF, if some of us are saying the same thing then there is some merit to it. Because prior to the confession all/most of us on IF were all enjoying the episodes and Gitya regardless of the bad editing. 

sreeja_rox thumbnail

The last few episodes have been blah 🐷

Hope they make it up in the upcoming episodes . But the point stays that if indeed the separation track is coming then when on earth are gonna get Gityq scenes if not now also 😵

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Blue birds are twitter fans,because Blue bird is twitter's logo, so Blue birdies.

Oops 🙈… budhapa samajh ke bhool jao 🤓

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I’m with the Blue Birdies. Not going to lie, it’s not fun visiting the forum anymore. Repetitive things and I’m sick of screen time posts. Sheesh, like back off a bit. 

It’s become a place that I used to enjoy but not anymore.