Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

colossial2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Begging for help?! From you? First of all, I don’t beg for anyone’s help. Second of all, my spirit guides are completely repelled by your negative energy. 

You believe in nonsense like spirit guides. This such sounds like something a tarot card reader would say to get likes and views on YouTube.I get repelled from such people.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

Yaar main full ignore mein nikalrela tha. Lekin ek saying merko bhi baar baar yaad aa raha tha, socha share kar doon...  "Irony just died" 😆

On a more serious note: @Colossial - Looks like you've faced a lot of bad vibes, had traumatic experiences, which sort of appear to have made you bitter. I have nothing but love and good vibes to send you.  Hopefully someday you'll start seeing the good in people, maybe after a few good experiences? Amen to that. ❤️

I'd request you to refrain from further posting your own traumatic experiences here, cause it just diverts from the topic. I myself wanted to avoid doing that but see how much I've written now. Sachchi wala request btw, I'm not being snarky or something. Have a blessed day!

Why not?

If you can listen to the ever attention seeking Grumpy I can write whatever I want.

colossial2015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I practice white magic. I can snap 100 negative Natasha’s into my cauldron and vaporize them into e-thin air. I don’t believe in nazar. If you are not in the wrong, ain’t no evil force going to do any harm to you. I am protected by my spirit guides. But thank you for your concern. 

You need to belive in science instead of superstitioous nonsense called spirit guides.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Permanent solution. Yes. Just shut this whole bwf forum. Its full of bullies.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Your post is not being quoted here for some reason.

These are ur exact words from t one if your previous posts -

wasn’t even referring to you.. it’s another bigot loser who is present in Every topic liking and leaving loling emojis.. not sure why are you so triggered if you are sooo dodh ka dhulla… what might be harmless fun for you might feel like an attack to someone…"

First when i reply to u, u say u weren't even referring to me but in subsequent posts u saying I'm the one with those mids. Khud to apni baat pe tikey nahi rehte ho aur chale ho dusre pe taras khane. Jao beta thoda dhang ka khana peena khao. Memory mazboot hogi to dusre pe taras khane ki jagah apni purani yaddasht par hi taras aane lagega.

Bade aaye taras khane 🤣

P.s. aur haan tum aur tumhare wo atleast 7 friends jo samjhte hain ki mai abhi bhi mid bana raha hoon achhe se samjh lo..ab se mujhe ghanta farak nahi padega ki kaun mujhe kiska mid samajh raha hai. Jisko lagta hai wo mids mai hoon wo chaude me ja ke report kar de mods ko 👍🏼

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 1 years ago

Originally posted by: colossial2015

You need to belive in science instead of superstitioous nonsense called spirit guides.

But homeboy, you don’t strike me as a man of science, either. Just a negative person is all you are.

I did shared my problem but everyone was supporting those rabid SSR fans including Grumpy and her supporters.

Finally some of you are understanding how bad my situation was last year and moderators did nothing even after messaging them.

Yes, you’re always the victim. In your head. 

You believe in nonsense like spirit guides. This such sounds like something a tarot card reader would say to get likes and views on YouTube.I get repelled from such people.

I read tarot cards, too. What chu gonna do about it? Do you want me to call the wambulance so you can tell them your sob story about how e-people attacked you in 2020 and no one e-supported you? This is why you are completely okay with a fellow forum member being threatened with gang rape and acid attack? 

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Your post is not being quoted here for some reason.

These are ur exact words from t one if your previous posts -

wasn’t even referring to you.. it’s another bigot loser who is present in Every topic liking and leaving loling emojis.. not sure why are you so triggered if you are sooo dodh ka dhulla… what might be harmless fun for you might feel like an attack to someone…"

First when i reply to u, u say u weren't even referring to me but in subsequent posts u saying I'm the one with those mids. Khud to apni baat pe tikey nahi rehte ho aur chale ho dusre pe taras khane. Jao beta thoda dhang ka khana peena khao. Memory mazboot hogi to dusre pe taras khane ki jagah apni purani yaddasht par hi taras aane lagega.

Shaid baat samjh Nahin ai.. pehlay shak tha k shaid tum Nahin ho… Ubb jis tarha tumhari jali pari hai,  pakka yakeen ho gaya hai k IDs Wala baba tum he ho…
Ubb a gaye Samjh baat ya kisi aur tareeqay say samjhaon…  tumhari soch, IQ, aur halat sab pay taras ata hai 

Bade aaye taras khane 🤣

P.s. aur haan tum aur tumhare wo atleast 7 friends jo samjhte hain ki mai abhi bhi mid bana raha hoon achhe se samjh lo..ab se mujhe ghanta farak nahi padega ki kaun mujhe kiska mid samajh raha hai. Jisko lagta hai wo mids mai hoon wo chaude me ja ke report kar de mods ko 👍🏼

Farq parta hai issi leay trigger hoay phirtay ho… rona dhona k hai hai Mujh pay indirect jibe mara… Ubb pole khul gaya hai.. MID ki zehmat na karna 

Edited by JustWandering - 1 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I did shared my problem but everyone was supporting those rabid SSR fans including Grumpy and her supporters.

Finally some of you are understanding how bad my situation was last year and moderators did nothing even after messaging them.

Once again where is the evidence of this ? I didn’t open this thread making empty accusations. I provided screen shots. When and where did this occur? Like I said I was hardly active here last year ? What is the point of bringing it up now ? Why didn’t you draw attention to it when it happened? 

While this is an open forum. You have a right to comment anywhere you would like. I don’t think you are contributing to constructive discourse. One can believe whatever they would like. It is like attacking someone for being overly religious or their religion. 

Edited by Grumpydwarf24 - 1 years ago