UD CVs: "Please start focusing on Ekam-Nehmat-Advait love triangle!"

Poll

UD CVs should start focusing on Ekam-Nehmat-Advait love triangle?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

UD recently introduced a leap and currently is going on a very boring track of Nekam romance and Naaz constantly planning and plotting against Nehmat,

Agreed that negativity is a required element in ITV shows but too much of negativity makes it over-dramatic and annoying,

UD CVs should reduce the screen-space timing of the constant planning and scheming scenes of Naaz,

And also the very bland and boring romance scenes of Nekam where all I could see is,

Nehmat constantly jumping onto Ekam's arms and Ekam lifting her and doing the rounds,

Arre yeh dono (Nekam) chutiyapan dikhate dikhate thakthe nahin honge lekin hum log dekh dekh kar zarur pakte hain!

I feel it's high time for the UD CVs to start focusing on Ekam-Nehmat-Advait love triangle which will form an important and interesting part in the present UD storyline,

Along with the love triangle I don't mind the CVs giving a small part of screen-space to Naaz's planning and plotting (after all negative is also required)

But please CVs not most of the screen space timing like it is happening now!

Also maybe the CVs can introduce a parallel love story of Nikhil falling for Mallika while Mallika being in love with Advait,

Because that can bring in an interesting twist of the two brothers (Advait-Nikhil) track!

There are so many better tracks other than this Nekam romance and faltu Naaz drama,

I think the CVs should start focusing on those tracks by cutting short the boring and unnecessary Nekam romance and Naaz's planning and plotting!🤗

What do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yaa i totally agree with you  it's just that I want to write a long post .so I put reserved in  the post.. nothing else .

Edited by D_e_s_t_i_n_y - 1 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Tell me. If and when they decide to give a good track to Naaz and Ekam. With a good character arc and ample screen space

Rest I don't care about Advait or Nehmat or Mallika 

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

UD recently introduced a leap and currently is going on a very boring track of Nekam romance and Naaz constantly planning and plotting against Nehmat,

Agreed that negativity is a required element in ITV shows but too much of negativity makes it over-dramatic and annoying,

UD CVs should reduce the screen-space timing of the constant planning and scheming scenes of Naaz,

And also the very bland and boring romance scenes of Nekam where all I could see is,

Nehmat constantly jumping onto Ekam's arms and Ekam lifting her and doing the rounds,

Arre yeh dono (Nekam) chutiyapan dikhate dikhate thakthe nahin honge lekin hum log dekh dekh kar zarur pakte hain!

I feel it's high time for the UD CVs to start focusing on Ekam-Nehmat-Advait love triangle which will form an important and interesting part in the present UD storyline,

Along with the love triangle I don't mind the CVs giving a small part of screen-space to Naaz's planning and plotting (after all negative is also required)

But please CVs not most of the screen space timing like it is happening now!

Also maybe the CVs can introduce a parallel love story of Nikhil falling for Mallika while Mallika being in love with Advait,

Because that can bring in an interesting twist of the two brothers (Advait-Nikhil) track!

There are so many better tracks other than this Nekam romance and faltu Naaz drama,

I think the CVs should start focusing on those tracks by cutting short the boring and unnecessary Nekam romance and Naaz's planning and plotting!🤗

What do you guys think?

I second you on that! why are they wasting so much time on a couple that has no chemistry or story along with Naaz's pathetic plotting skills

The USP of the show is nehdvait and ekam and they are getting sidelined for unnecessary naaz drama 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Guys I was talking about Nehvait-Nehkam love triangle because I thought Advait will love Nehmat,

But yesterday, Advait was showing interest in Naaz, 

So it's like:

Mallika loves Advait who likes Naaz who likes Nikhil

There is not really a love triangle situation for Nehkam because both of them love each other and no one else loves any of them,

Except for Adnaaz who are separating Nehkam only for their selfish motives not for winning any of them,

So what do you think is the actual love triangle in present UD?

Mallika-Advait-Naaz or Advait-Naaz-Nikhil?

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Guys I was talking about Nehvait-Nehkam love triangle because I thought Advait will love Nehmat,

So it's like:

There is not really a love triangle situation for Nehkam because both of them love each other and no one else loves any of them,

Except for Adnaaz who are separating Nehkam only for their selfish motives not for winning any of them,

After watching the episode, I dont feel Advait was interested in Naaz more like curious about her but I wont call it taking interest in her. At present Advait doesnt care about anyone except for politics and his family. As you already know he is just using mallika for his own benefit and is only tolerating her. After knowing that Naaz is Nehmat's sister he might also befriend her to know more about Nehkam if they get back tohether again which will happen soon. 

After that Advait will be in action again and will be more active in separating nehkam and he might also use naaz in some ways. People like advait and naaz are selfish, they dont care about anything or anyone else exept for they want.

As for Nehkam, there is no charm in them ðŸ˜µ so no comments ðŸ¤”

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So it's like:

Interesting ...Though i feel writers are just testing waters ..If they are going for above couple then I would like advait-naaz and Nikhil .

After fatejo and jasmine I would like to see different...