shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

After watching this show on/off for nearly 4 months I can understand why I don't like shows now  a days. 

Either they go too fast like this or too slow. Whereas I like something in the middle which is lacking these days.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even if the content is good the slow pace of the story makes you lose interest in the show no matter how good the cast or direction is, every show starts with the promise of good and unique content but in the end its an ITV show, intrigues, conspiracy and evil tricks forms the crux of the story and even if the story is moving faster that we expected which is good, it should be properly edited so you can connect it to the past and the future track and in any case it's not just one factor that has an impact on the balance of the show, vamps and their evil tactics win trps for the show, ok maan liya but what about unsolved mysteries? CM doesn't have good trps and yet so many unanswered questions, Gurleen's illness, Diary's theft, Ambar is haunted by his evil deeds but I don't know if anyone noticed it or not I believe there's a part of him that's untouched by the evil, if he's being haunted by what he did( which is still not revealed completely, to me) then maybe he's scared by the consequences and instead of fixing it he wants to hide it, it's a matter of great concern for him, maybe he was not directly responsible for whatever happened with KG.

Anyway things are not going in the right way from the very start, we are back to square one when we were complaining about more Ss for leads

A.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

I hate talking about the screen space of Aditya nowadays . 

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Very well said! I completely agree! Nowadays I feel like the story is losing its essence and I am slowly losing interest since Ginni left Singh house. I mean the wedding track is supposed to be the most exciting track but I don’t feel the excitement.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Very well said! I completely agree! Nowadays I feel like the story is losing its essence and I am slowly losing interest since Ginni left Singh house. I mean the wedding track is supposed to be the most exciting track but I don’t feel the excitement.

Because there's no reason for it, although there should be, as the topic maker rightly said it's about balance, when you expect to feel excited about a certain track you begin to lose interest and get highly disappointed because of poor execution of plots despite of having a splendid cast.