Scared of FL 🤣

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

After today’s episode I am more scared of Ginni than Sam! 😂 Ginni was full on Jahshike rani mode. Sam ki toh puri ke puri band baja diya 🤣 so violent lol 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Dayan is Gitya's enemy and enemy too has a right to attack, the real challenge will be how they both survive her blows.

Love Dayan's suit BTW and her hairstyle too.

A.

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Dayan is Gitya's enemy and enemy too has a right to attack, the real challenge will be how they both survive her blows.

Love Dayan's suit BTW and her hairstyle too.

A.

You mean Sam’s outfit? Yeah I thought it was pretty. Aj kal toh CM mai main leads ki koi pata nahi and it’s all about SamBer 🙄 Isse jiyada Acha hota if Adi turned evil! At least the story would have been more interesting. 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Tagging more people as I feel the story would have been more interesting than the current track if Adi turned evil! At least we would have gotten to see more interactions between the leads 🙄

What do you guys think?

Edited by Miracle_lover - 1 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

You mean Sam’s outfit? Yeah I thought it was pretty. Aj kal toh CM mai main leads ki koi pata nahi and it’s all about SamBer 🙄 Isse jiyada Acha hota if Adi turned evil! At least the story would have been more interesting. 

Then U guys ll hv ask for another ML for Ginni as Adi is too cruel for her and she deserves better than Adi ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤”🤢

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

Tagging more people as I feel the story would have been more interesting than the current track if Adi turned evil! At least we would have gotten to see more interactions between the leads 🙄

What do you guys think?

I am in for Adi turning evil provided he wasn't faking with her . Let his love be real and he turning evil after Amber's manipulation will do . We can see a passionate love story then . And more than than we can atleast see Adi getting a few dialogues to speak unlike now  ðŸ˜†

Edited by sreeja_rox - 1 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: sreeja_rox

I am in for Adi turning evil provided he wasn't faking with her . Let his love be real and he turning evil after Amber's manipulation will do . We can see a passionate love story then . And more than than we can atleast see Adi getting a few dialogues to speak unlike now  ðŸ˜†

Man of few words like he told dayan once😆

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Then U guys ll hv ask for another ML for Ginni as Adi is too cruel for her and she deserves better than Adi ðŸ˜³ðŸ¤”🤢

Another ML, current ML ko toh screen space mil nhi rha😆🤔😒

Nooo. I am all in for D.A.D.I, and I won't question his cruelty and for sometime I will be known as a sadist🤣 but there will be Ss for GiTya...kaash cruel Adi choti si pyaari si (sometimes annoying si)Ginni ki dictionary se dhaaba aur tabbar ka word nikal dey🤣😈

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Originally posted by: PerfectStart

Another ML, current ML ko toh screen space mil nhi rha😆🤔😒

Nooo. I am all in for D.A.D.I, and I won't question his cruelty and for sometime I will be known as a sadist🤣 but there will be Ss for GiTya...kaash cruel Adi choti si pyaari si (sometimes annoying si)Ginni ki dictionary se dhaaba aur tabbar ka word nikal dey🤣😈

I swear . These two words Dhaba and tabbar baapre nafrat Ho Gaya hai mujhe . Bhagwan Kaash the evil Adi plot is true . Much better than Mahanta ki moorthy Ginni eating away all the screen space from Adi . And evil Adi please kick out Sam and your Dad also before dealing with Ur choti si oyaari si Ginni 

DiscoDhokla thumbnail

Ginni was lit yesterday 😂😂