Daarji will be back!!!!

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Dunno why but this is giving me hope, and still I am not keeping my hopes up!!!!

https://twitter.com/tulipsxdaisies/status/1581845435479920640?s=20&t=Q9TQEp5U9SmGIIcRQ7xe-g

A.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

her_story thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Or does it mean that the wedding is to be delayed until then?😔

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: her_story

Or does it mean that the wedding is to be delayed until then?😔

Or dragged until the 100th Episode.

sreeja_rox thumbnail

Darji coming back is giving me hopes that Gitya indeed might not be separated . I am ready for passion and angst but it will be so stupid to show them not getting married after doing all the rasams . They just confessed a week back , will be too pathetic if they will be separated in another week . Anyways they have been not giving any Gitya scenes also since last two episodes also . 

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

So they did milni and sangeet and no shadi!! So they will both live in separate houses as engaged couples?? Is it confirmed daadji will be back in 10-12 episodes?? How will they drag the story till then😕

PerfectStart thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti46

So they did milni and sangeet and no shadi!! So they will both live in separate houses as engaged couples?? Is it confirmed daadji will be back in 10-12 episodes?? How will they drag the story till then😕

Read the tweet it is mentioned in today's episode dunno by whom because I haven't watched the episode.

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Looks like they are not killing him off yet lol and it makes sense. How can Adi re-marry without Darji? I mean he was the only one he respected and accepted as his own family until Ginni came and did her magic on him 😅

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Am happy CVs still remember Daarji and he is important for the show progress and GiTya as well.

Mujhe laga the makers hv forgot him 

Daarji coming back is indeed a hope in itself...so somehow shaadi ll delay and may be that's the separate track Niyati was talking abt as GiTya ll stay at their respective house until shaadi ll happen🤔

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What i think is misunderstanding will happen before the oldie comes 

Gitya separated awhile.

Once daarji comes , he will mend relations between both coz even amber can't speak in front of his father 

So my take is grandpa will solve the issues between Gitya 

Edited by Aniash - 1 years ago
Mad_Maxx thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 3

Seriously yaar... he's been absent way to long...

He brings so much warmth on the show... not to mention that he's s amazing cupid after Akash ❤️

Edited by Mad_Maxx - 1 years ago