Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Now guys come out of your honeymoon trips. It's time for our once in a blue moon get together.🤣🤣

Edited by caller123 - 1 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Tagged our leg pulling girl Pari😆

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

We all can meet on na umra ki seema ho forum.right now that show is very fresh❤️Suffering from viral fewer

1PariGupta thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: caller123

Tagged our leg pulling girl Pari😆

Hello 

Love u all yaar n miss all too much ❤️

caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scissor

We all can meet on na umra ki seema ho forum.right now that show is very fresh❤️Suffering from viral fewer

Oh Get well soon our naughty Newton.🤗

No more ITV for me. I and Rish after some point of Imlie predicted the show accurately and we learnt watching one itv show is enough as all the other shows follow the same pattern. Now we took a break from itv. 

Seriously I don't like two sisters over one boy or two girls over one boy type story. In short, I don't like love triangles and fed up of watching same story with different cast. I might come back to itv when itv brings unique shows. The thing is first 100 episodes they keep the concept after that they show the same old story. 

If in the show you are watching ML remains intelligent after marriage and no love triangles ,let me know I will start watching. 

Otherwise for me,🤣

Taking A Break GIFs | Tenor

Edited by caller123 - 1 years ago
caller123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1PariGupta

Hello 

Love u all yaar n miss all too much ❤️

Miss you guys too❤️

Scissor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

No more ITV for me. I and Rish after some point of Imlie predicted the show accurately and we learnt watching one itv show is enough as all the other shows follow the same pattern. Now we took a break from itv. 

Seriously I don't like two sisters over one boy or two girls over one boy type story. In short, I don't like love triangles and fed up of watching same story with different cast. I might come back to itv when itv brings unique shows. The thing is first 100 episodes they keep the concept after that they show the same old story. 

If in the show you are watching ML remains intelligent after marriage and no love triangles ,let me know I will start watching. 

Otherwise for me,🤣

Till now it's refreshing...its an age gap love story 🤣male 45 and girl 21....so somewhere it's tickling...

Hello everyone how are you all?

I start to watch dangal TV show but I don't feel any attraction there so I left it😊

Because of these sl crisis I can't buy my favourite products so little sad about that😂

Rish27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Otherwise for me,🤣

She is right, I too am skipping ITV. Dont know why but ITV is too stressful.  I replaced itv with a english super hero show and its still less stressful with super villains killing people and trying to take over the world. 😆

I guess, knowing that it will not happen to us in real life helps us stay detached. ITV plots as unreal as they are, are too close to real life.