Armaan and Santo 😉

Fiction-Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

I was just checking insta and all the team members just enjoying gitya wedding vibes πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» Just had thought apne armaan ji ki bhi setting kara do is shadi me … Santo hain na πŸ˜‰ fir wo gana gayega β€œbanno ki saheli” (from K3g) 🀣 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Behen i was thinking abt that days before...on Twitter ppl were saying...y not set Santo with Goldie πŸ˜²πŸ€’...i was alike  Armaan maar gaya kya😳...he n Santo ll make better jodi

aveksha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

You guys won’t believe but this is the same thought running in my mind too. Great minds think alike:)

Miracle_lover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fiction-Lover

I was just checking insta and all the team members just enjoying gitya wedding vibes πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ» Just had thought apne armaan ji ki bhi setting kara do is shadi me … Santo hain na πŸ˜‰ fir wo gana gayega β€œbanno ki saheli” (from K3g) 🀣 

OMGGG I fully support this great idea! This would be such a fun story line if the writers listen to us lol Armaan has been such a good friend and he deserves a good story/ love line. 

Miracle_lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Behen i was thinking abt that days before...on Twitter ppl were saying...y not set Santo with Goldie πŸ˜²πŸ€’...i was alike  Armaan maar gaya kya😳...he n Santo ll make better jodi

WHAT THE?! (ASR style πŸ˜‚) yeh twitter walo ki dimaag kharab hogaye hai kya! Get rid of Goldie and Sam, we don’t need anymore useless scenes with them lol 

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME! πŸ€£

Miracle_lover thumbnail

You knowwww after yesterday’s episode I really think Sanyo and Armaan looks good together! They could be the supporting couple! Maybe we should all start a trend on Twitter and Instagram and promote SanAr πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Indeed they ll make a beautiful couple 

Ppl are already asking for their jodi on Twitter πŸ˜†

We need supporting couple in the show...Gurleen n her hubby aren't fitting the bill...we need a couple who ll be close to GiTya and support them as wellπŸ‘πŸΌ

Edited by Ziva01 - 1 years ago
PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Miracle_lover

You knowwww after yesterday’s episode I really think Sanyo and Armaan looks good together! They could be the supporting couple! Maybe we should all start a trend on Twitter and Instagram and promote SanAr πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Let GiTya remarriage happen first then we will trend, Armaan Santo not bad😳 she's very lovely too no doubt.

PerfectStart thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeh lo pic πŸ˜†

He's vomiting????