Advait's cheapri dressing

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

So guys I am kinda obsessed with Advait's character although he is negative atm and doesn't have much screen space but I felt that I should dedicate separate topic to advait's tacky, chipori shirts

I feel the designer went to sunday big bachat bazar or something and bought those brassy shirts in bulk, literally the guy is wearing the red striped shirt in montage, in the new promo and, in the episode, that shirt has served its whole life 

How could they do this to such a handsome guy? matlab how?🥱

Also you guys can contribute and tell me which shirt is the worst in your opinion

IMO red and black striped shirts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

So guys I am kinda obsessed with Advait's character although he is negative atm and doesn't have much screen space but I felt that I should dedicate separate topic to advait's tacky, chipori shirts

I feel the designer went to sunday big bachat bazar or something and bought those brassy shirts in bulk, literally the guy is wearing the red striped shirt in montage, in the new promo and, in the episode, that shirt has served its whole life 

Also you guys can contribute and tell me which shirt is the worst in your opinion

His shirt from the montage is the biggest eyesore of all. Rohit's styling in dil happy hai ji as a lawyer was so sauve, smart and sophisticated. Miss that look of his. 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

His shirt from the montage is the biggest eyesore of all. Rohit's styling in dil happy hai ji as a lawyer was so sauve, smart and sophisticated. Miss that look of his. 

You are my sister, I am hating this shirt to the core but it's like cvs know it and they are making him wear this intentionally everywhere 🤐

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

I don't have any problem with any of Advait 's costumes except for that pink striped shirt which you are talking about.

I think it is the colour (cotton candy pink) which doesn't suit him,

Because I kind of liked Advait in the black and white shade of the same shirt,

https://twitter.com/doctorayu77/status/1579684507375919104?s=20&t=2HbFccbMSk_UMZSX82OrOQ

https://twitter.com/wannabedevdas/status/1579770993861853186?s=20&t=2HbFccbMSk_UMZSX82OrOQ

I think his costume designer doesn't have a proper colour sense!

Other than that shirt, I felt Advait okay in his other costumes.

But I definitely have a problem with those heavy, gaudy gold jewellery of Advait!

God those thick gold bracelet, rings and chain make him look sick, he should remove them and be plain and simple.

I really loved his look in Dhadkan, even his hairstyle in that was top-notch.

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aleyamma47

I don't have any problem with any of Advait 's costumes except for that pink striped shirt which you are talking about.

I think it is the colour (cotton candy pink) which doesn't suit him,

Because I kind of liked Advait in the black and white shade of the same shirt,

https://twitter.com/doctorayu77/status/1579684507375919104?s=20&t=2HbFccbMSk_UMZSX82OrOQ

https://twitter.com/wannabedevdas/status/1579770993861853186?s=20&t=2HbFccbMSk_UMZSX82OrOQ

I think his costume designer doesn't have a proper colour sense!

Other than that shirt, I felt Advait okay in his other costumes.

But I definitely have a problem with those heavy, gaudy gold jewellery of Advait!

God those thick gold bracelet, rings and chain make him look sick, he should remove them and be plain and simple.

I really loved his look in Dhadkan, even his hairstyle in that was top-notch.

I don't like his black striped shirt but when he wears plain shirts with jacket he looks fine so I guess designer should stick with that or the long sleeved shirts

Yeah he looked dapper in dhadkan, from his hairstyle to his overall get up everything was going so well with his role there,UD team should watch and learn a thing or two from them 

Mariyam06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eiliyafatima

First of all, I am damn annoyed with his gold jewelleries. He should remove them asap😡

I think the costume designer did some sasta nasha They don't even know how to utilise such good looks. I have nothing to say about that red stripped shirt. Better he should throw that away😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjQbPqeK_jo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I like this look of his. Pata nahi ye show me kab dekhne ko milega😒

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The red and black strip shirt is my least favorite also they should consider reducing the amount of gold jewellery Advait wears. 

P. S. Actually other male actors Ekam and Varun are also styled very badly. Ekam specifically, most of the time he is dressed like a rowdy and the thick silver chain around his neck is🤢

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mariyam06

First of all, I am damn annoyed with his gold jewelleries. He should remove them asap😡

I think the costume designer did some sasta nasha They don't even know how to utilise such good looks. I have nothing to say about that red stripped shirt. Better he should throw that away😡

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjQbPqeK_jo/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I like this look of his. Pata nahi ye show me kab dekhne ko milega😒

I wonder if they even have costume designer, or anyone on the set is giving him clothes. Why don't they get the point His eyes and looks are everything are everything he doesn't need accessories 

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: gibige

The red and black strip shirt is my least favorite also they should consider reducing the amount of gold jewellery Advait wears. 

P. S. Actually other male actors Ekam and Varun are also styled very badly. Ekam specifically, most of the time he is dressed like a rowdy and the thick silver chain around his neck is🤢

You are right none of them dresses as per their characters, it's like they close their eyes and picks up the first thing in front of them and get dressed 😒

eiliyafatima thumbnail

Why dont they style him like this Screenshot_2022_1014_152304.jpg