Just started watching post-leap.... so many questions

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I briefly watched udaariya before leap up until fateh left jasmine at airport after fateh-tejo divorce and fateh doing fake marriage with jas. I haven't got a clue what's going on after leap.

For a first, where are virk's and sandhus? I can only see tejo father still here after leap. Who is that nasty maami of nehmat-naaz who today seemed to be totally against nehmat and act like naaz is her laadli? Also who is naaz parent's (I completely lost touch with this show a very long time back before even fatejo reunited after divorce so have no clue about the show).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

I briefly watched udaariya before leap up until fateh left jasmine at airport after fateh-tejo divorce and fateh doing fake marriage with jas. I haven't got a clue what's going on after leap.

For a first, where are virk's and sandhus? I can only see tejo father still here after leap. Who is that nasty maami of nehmat-naaz who today seemed to be totally against nehmat and act like naaz is her laadli? Also who is naaz parent's (I completely lost touch with this show a very long time back before even fatejo reunited after divorce so have no clue about the show).

Sandhu's are there...tejo had one bhai right...his wife is mami....virk is not there I think 

Naaz is jasmine and canada guy daughter whom she remarried 

Nehmat is believed to be jasmine and abhishek daughter but jasmine stolen her from hospital  ...jasmine did a fake pregnancy when child was miscarried and fatejo raised her as tejo couldn't become mother...but this truth is known only to tejo father apart from fatejo

gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Naaz is Jasmine's child from her 2nd marriage.

Nehmat is Fatejo's adopted daughter [Tejo got to know about Jasmine's fake pregnancy and understood that the baby (Nehmat) Jasmine left is not Jasmine's daughter. Later she investigated and found out that Nehmat's biological father is a criminal and mother is dead. So Fatejo decided to raise Nehmat as their child. After Fatejo's death Sandhu's are taking care of Nehmat and they are still under the impression that Nehmat is Jasmine's daughter. Tejo's father knows the truth, but he has kept it a secret to honor Tejo's wish]

Fatejo and Virk's died in an car accident. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: gibige

Naaz is Jasmine's child from her 2nd marriage.

Nehmat is Fatejo's adopted daughter [Tejo got to know about Jasmine's fake pregnancy and understood that the baby (Nehmat) Jasmine left is not Jasmine's daughter. Later she investigated and found out that Nehmat's biological father is a criminal and mother is dead. So Fatejo decided to raise Nehmat as their child. After Fatejo's death Sandhu's are taking care of Nehmat and they are still under the impression that Nehmat is Jasmine's daughter. Tejo's father knows the truth, but he has kept it a secret to honor Tejo's wish]

Fatejo and Virk's died in an car accident. 

So fatejo never had a child of their own and they adopted nehmat who is an orphan that jasmine stole from hospital and posed nehmat as her own child, whilst jasmine did have a child? Wow they seriously messed and made fatejo-jas story so twisted and negative. 

gibige thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss-Behave

So fatejo never had a child of their own and they adopted nehmat who is an orphan that jasmine stole from hospital and posed nehmat as her own child, whilst jasmine did have a child? Wow they seriously messed and made fatejo-jas story so twisted and negative. 

Yes, it is a twisted story. 

I guess the main concept of second season of udaariyaan is Jasmine's nature vs Tejo's sanskar. So makers used brainless drama to create a situation where there is two girls both are considered Jasmine's daughters but in real only one girl is related to Jasmine while the other carries Tejo's sanskar. 

gibige thumbnail

Double post😃