This season reminds me of THIS past season - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago
Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

As much as I disliked Teja, it's a fact, she was the most popular contestant last season as majority public were supporting her. BB can't manipulate votes. 

majority public were supporting Prateek not Teja…it was a competition between Karan and Prateek but alas a Colours face had to win hence Teja 

Edited by rushi1981 - 1 years ago
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rushi1981

majority public were supporting Prateek not Teja…it was a competition between Karan and Prateek but alas a Colours face had to win hence Teja 

That's false. Teja was winning all social media polls, Ormax & had the majority public support. Kundrra lost support & was out from the winning race ever since he became Teja's doormat. 

It's true makers did gave Teja more positive edit over others, but she had the majority public support, hence won. 

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

And for the first time i do not know winner priyanka a bit! No i did not know that commoner winner( wat was his name?) and here i don't know most popular priyanka too! I don't deserve to watch bb anymore😭

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: NINALOGY

I agreed 

So to engage the audience till end they need good wild cards. Also the plus point in this season is entertainers like Archana and Abdu. 

Bas munwar farouqui aa jaye😆

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Positive edit…are you kidding me… all I saw in the show was her negativity… polls ka kya hai… all the major stars hv bots playing for them.. all matters is public opinion and everywhere she was being mocked and laughed at… no way she could hv won big boss if colors had not interfered… this was the first time big boss winner was announced and nobody in India was happy and convinced 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

For me , this season looked like a mixture of S10 n S11

Just like S10 ...here is elite n non-elite gang (like celeb vs commoners) .. There in celebs, people had zero trust factor but just because they had to compete with commoners grp, they were together...here it is same.. elite together just because they have to face non elite otherwise we can see there is zero trust between them, ready to backstab....there lopa used to side with commoners n ..here pri is in lopa place...also pri-ankit remind me of lopa-rohan ...Rohan was more vocal n better than Ankit till now of course

N just like S11 ...here too there are high chances of forming 3 groups.. elite/non elite/priyanka... Just that BB needs to fuel the rivalry of nimrit -pri from time to time n also create some rivalry b/w pri-shiv through some task or something..I also think pri-shiv rivalry will gain more trps as pri has hype n shiv is getting support... Their rivalry only escalate things further... But I think BB wanted nimrit instead of shiv...

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Bas munwar farouqui aa jaye😆

Usko isilye nhi bulaya ,wo aata to none of them had chances to win over him 😆

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

And for the first time i do not know winner priyanka a bit! No i did not know that commoner winner( wat was his name?) and here i don't know most popular priyanka too! I don't deserve to watch bb anymore😭

I don't know any of them except Sajid, Tina & Shaleen either. 😆

But Priyanka is very popular on social media, way ahead of others. 

Antaramantara thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare

Usko isilye nhi bulaya ,wo aata to none of them had chances to win over him 😆

Munawar ko hona chahiye tha is season yaar... 

But I also agree that channel politics play a major role in BB ....while lock upp was less biased ... Here MG n face colors play a major role ... While lock upp didn't give MG to any contestants that why big faces were out

ImGroot thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Still too early to say. Last season I thought Kundra is winning it but the game shifted suddenly. Priyanka's stands are very calculative which will be more visible in coming weeks. She is not even topping Ormax as of now.