Udariyaan

My guess on Nehmat-Advait Track

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

So guys as I already told I'm interested on Nehmat-Advait pairing so I have some guesses regarding their upcoming track in the show.

* Right now both Nehmat-Advait kind of dislike each other, although Advait is a bit attracted to Nehmat's wits, he also feels she is dangerous.

* So in the coming episodes, there will be more face-offs of Nehmat-Advait with the help of Mallika, where Mallika will constantly bring both together. And during all those face-offs there will be more tashan between Nehmat-Advait.

* On the other side, Nehmat-Ekam will be trying to solve the mystery of Fatejo's murder. 

* When Nehmat-Ekam will come close to the truth of Advait's father Shamsher's hand in Fateh-Tejo murder, Advait will ask for Nehmat's hand from the Sandhus in order to divert Ekam-Nehmat's attention from the case and to break their bond.

* The Sandhu family will accept the proposal much to Nehmat's dismay and will emotionally pressurize her to accept the proposal.

* When Nehmat will be in a dilemma, Ekam will hatch a plan that he will take the bridegroom's place intoxicating Advait.

* So Nehmat agrees for marriage thinking that she will marry Ekam.

* However during the wedding rituals of haldi and mehendi, there will be an indication that Advait is the destined life partner of Nehmat.

* On the wedding day, Ekam gets ready to marry Nehmat but before he can leave his house, he is beaten on his head by his dad who knew about his plan. Ekam will fall unconcious.

* Therefore Ekam won't be able to reach the wedding venue and Nehmat will get married to Advait.

* Post marriage, Advait will disclose his true intentions of marrying her and Nehmat will proclaim that she hates Advait.

* Ekam comes to know about Nehmat and Advait's marriage and gets heartbroken. Later, he will meet Nehmat and explain to her how he was betrayed by his own father.

* Both Ekam-Nehmat will cry at their ill-fate but nevertheless decide to stay together and somehow reunite annulling Advait-Nehmat's marriage.

* Ekam-Nehmat continue their relationship in secret.

* On the other side, after marriage Advait will start seeing the good side of Nehmat and eventually start falling for her unbeknownst to the fact that Nehmat is still keeping her relationship with Ekam.

* So Advait will start helping Nehmat which will make Nehmat see the goodness in Advait but she will still be in love with Ekam.

* At that moment Nehmat birth secret that she is not Jasmin's daughter will come out.

* Nehmat will be devastated, she will try to meet Ekam but will be stopped by Advait who will take her to meet her biological dad.

* On the way they will get stuck in the neighboring village in the night where Nehmat will accidently drink bhaang.

* In the inebriated state, Nehmat will think Advait to be Ekam, confess her love and get intimate resulting in their one night stand.

* Next morning, Nehmat realizes that she has cheated on Ekam. She decides to end it with Ekam once and for all.

* Nehmat breaks up with Ekam and continues her quest for her biological father with the help of Advait.

* Finally, Advait finds Nehmat's father and makes her unite with him.

* It will be revealed that Nehmat's father was trapped by Advait's father Shamsher.

* Advait will be disgusted with his father's deeds.

* Advait fights with his father and gives justice to Nehmat's father and Fateh-Tejo's murder case. It is when Nehmat slowly starts falling for Advait.

* After Shamsher is sent to jail, Advait will decide to confess his love to Nehmat but at that time he will discover about Nehmat's relationship with Ekam post marriage and also how Nehmat made love with Advait thinking him to be Ekam.

* Advait will be heartbroken however will realize that he forcefully entered Nehmat's life. Thus, he will decide to give Nehmat back her true love Ekam.

* Advait will tell Nehmat that he has a surprise to which Nehmat misunderstands that he is about to profess his love.

* When Nehmat waits for Advait to profess his love, he will bring Ekam and say that she is all free now and can unite with her true love

* Nehmat will be shattered for now she is in love with Advait.

Guys I know this is quite long. I could have written it as a fanfic but I don't have the time which I wrote them as points. If any of you feel anything else should be added then please feel free to post here!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

This is a better storyline 👍 

The actress who plays Naaz has got long end of the stick.. her character is negative.. she’s not the FL at all.. wonder why she chose this show.. 🤔

eiliyafatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Right now they are focusing more on ekum-nehmat and in-between they will show some scenes of advait and nehmat but one thing is for sure that the usp of this season is definitely advaitnehmat chemistry

Coming to the story you predicted...it may go somewhat like this with 4000 villians and unlimited misunderstanding between the leads, however, I don't trust makers what if they will change the leads as ekum nehmat🤐😫

P.S. please write a fanfic if you can for advait nehmat fans because right now there is no chance of their romantic scenes in the show 

Edited by eiliyafatima - 1 years ago
gibige thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

TM has given an interesting storyline. 

My guess is that Nehmat will marry Advait to save Ekam and his family (in the upcoming episodes Nehmat will get to know about Advait's intentions. Thereafter, Advait will blackmail Nehmat). Nehmat marrying Advait will shock Sandhu's. 

There is also a possibility that Ekam will marry Naaz in order to remain closer to Nehmat. 

So basically after the marriages Advait and Naaz will create many obstacles in Nehmat-Ekam story and Mallika will add fuel to it. Nehmat and Ekam will try to safeguard each other. Later Nehmat will find the truth about her birth parents and her views on Advait may change. 

However, Nehmat- Advait's future is purely dependent on trp's. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

oh my god this track is more interesting bhai tu likhle drama me toh bolti hu on parallel universe because how beautifully you write nehmat advait love story you literally wrote so many future tracks and i dont know why i have a feeling advait might not be shamsher's real son or something because yeh baar baar this seat is eventually yours bol raha hai meko pata nahi kyun but i feel his 2nd kid whom he adores more is real son 🤔🤔

the thing is in sabme mallika turns out to be villain for sure and shake hands with naaz in future for her one sided love for advait and for that she might marry advait's little brother too matlab aur jyada khichdi type either its after nehmat advait marriage or naaz ekam marriage track kafi confusion hone wala hai

gibige thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

oh my god this track is more interesting bhai tu likhle drama me toh bolti hu on parallel universe because how beautifully you write nehmat advait love story you literally wrote so many future tracks and i dont know why i have a feeling advait might not be shamsher's real son or something because yeh baar baar this seat is eventually yours bol raha hai meko pata nahi kyun but i feel his 2nd kid whom he adores more is real son 🤔🤔

the thing is in sabme mallika turns out to be villain for sure and shake hands with naaz in future for her one sided love for advait and for that she might marry advait's little brother too matlab aur jyada khichdi type either its after nehmat advait marriage or naaz ekam marriage track kafi confusion hone wala hai

@ red: I feel the same. 

Compared to Nekam, a lot can be explored with Advait - Nehmat pair. 

@blue: I don't think Mallika will join Naaz. Mallika has a problem with Naaz from small day's. She would never support Naaz in anything. Similarly, if Naaz gets the chance to marry Ekam, she will use that opportunity to take revenge from Mallika. 

Aleyamma47 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gibige

TM has given an interesting storyline. 

My guess is that Nehmat will marry Advait to save Ekam and his family (in the upcoming episodes Nehmat will get to know about Advait's intentions. Thereafter, Advait will blackmail Nehmat). 

Nehmat marrying Advait will shock Sandhus. 

There is also a possibility that Ekam will marry Naaz in order to remain closer to Nehmat. 

So basically after the marriages Advait and Naaz will create many obstacles in Nehmat-Ekam story and Mallika will add fuel to it. 

Nehmat and Ekam will try to safeguard each other. Later Nehmat will find the truth about her birth parents and her views on Advait may change. 

However, Nehmat- Advait's future is purely dependent on trp's. 

@pink - Possible but in that case it will be difficult for Nehmat to change her views on Advait later and fall in love with him.

@green - I think it won't shock them but they would be rather happy that Nehmat has finally got someone else other than Ekam because right now the Sandhus are not really happy with Ekamat's relation thanks to Shamsher and Jaiveer.

@purple - That can't be possible because marriage to one is not a solution to stay close to the other. It will only complicate things.

And I don't really think Ekam will use Naaz to get close to Nehmat, it can happen the other way round.

However, there is a possibility that Ekam will marry Naaz under his mother's pressure because his mother prefers Naaz more.

@violet - Yeah in the beginning, it will be Advait and Naaz playing the main villains with Mallika playing a minor one, 

But later I think it will be Mallika and Naaz who will become the main antagonists if Advait turns positive.

@red - Yes and I have a feeling even the tragedy of Nehmat's birth parents is related to Advait's father Shamsher.

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

@ red: I feel the same. 

Compared to Nekam, a lot can be explored with Advait - Nehmat pair. 

@blue: I don't think Mallika will join Naaz. Mallika has a problem with Naaz from small day's. She would never support Naaz in anything. Similarly, if Naaz gets the chance to marry Ekam, she will use that opportunity to take revenge from Mallika. 

wish aisa hi ho because i like nehmat mallika friendship but but if advait forcefully marry nehmat inspite of knowing how much mallika loved advait and writer wants more negative characters then she might be negative character soon 

gibige thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aleyamma47

@pink - Possible but in that case it will be difficult for Nehmat to change her views on Advait later and fall in love with him.

Initially, Nehmat will dislike Advait but after getting to know Advait as a person and knowing about her biological parents Nehmat's perception will change. Also just as one of the members have mentioned, Advait might turn out be an adopted child. So Nehmat will understand Advait's actions. Later they will fall in love. However, their relationship is going to be a love–hate relationship. 

@green - I think it won't shock them but they would be rather happy that Nehmat has finally got someone else other than Ekam because right now the Sandhus are not really happy with Ekamat's relation thanks to Shamsher and Jaiveer.

Sandhu's will be shocked because they have no idea what is going on in Nehmat's life. But as you have said they will be happy that Nehmat married someone other than Ekam. 

@purple - That can't be possible because marriage to one is not a solution to stay close to the other. It will only complicate things.

And I don't really think Ekam will use Naaz to get close to Nehmat, it can happen the other way round.

However, there is a possibility that Ekam will marry Naaz under his mother's pressure because his mother prefers Naaz more.

Ekam is pretty much a one track mind. If Naaz-Ekam marriage takes place it will only happen due to Nehmat. Also, I do not think that Ekam's dad would agree with Naaz-Ekam marriage. There is also Mallika who would not let Ekam marry Naaz. 

@violet - Yeah in the beginning, it will be Advait and Naaz playing the main villains with Mallika playing a minor one, 

But later I think it will be Mallika and Naaz who will become the main antagonists if Advait turns positive.

@red - Yes and I have a feeling even the tragedy of Nehmat's birth parents is related to Advait's father Shamsher.

Yes, this can happen. 

Edited by gibige - 1 years ago
Aleyamma47 thumbnail

Initially, Nehmat will dislike Advait but after getting to know Advait as a person and knowing about her biological parents Nehmat's perception will change. 

Also just as one of the members have mentioned, Advait might turn out be an adopted child. 

So Nehmat will understand Advait's actions. Later they will fall in love. However, their relationship is going to be a love–hate relationship. 

Sandhu's will be shocked because they have no idea what is going on in Nehmat's life. But as you have said they will be happy that Nehmat married someone other than Ekam. 

Ekam is pretty much a one track mind. If Naaz-Ekam marriage takes place it will only happen due to Nehmat. 

Also, I do not think that Ekam's dad would agree with Naaz-Ekam marriage. There is also Mallika who would not let Ekam marry Naaz. 

@purple - Yes but if Advait blackmails and marries Advait and later when she comes to know all of his misdeeds, it will be difficult for her fall in love with him easily even if he is a good person at heart.

Because she truly loves Ekam and she won't easily give up on him.

So Nehvait/Admat marriage if done by blackmailing won't lead Nehmat to fall in love with Advait given that Nehmat truly and strongly loves Ekam.

@pink - I don't really think Advait is Shamsher's adopted child because Shamsher wants to give all his political power and responsibilities to his elder son Advait.

And from Shamsher's words it also seems that he prefers Advait over his second son Nikhil.

So it is very less likely that Advait is Shamsher's adopted son.

@blue - The Sandhus will be shocked only if Nehmat marries Advait without their knowledge. 

From knowing Nehmat I don't think she would take such a drastic step because she keeps her family as her first priority.

Even for her relationship with Ekam she kept her family before and broke up with him.

And if Advait officially asks for Nehmat's hand to the Sandhus like I said in my guesses then there is no need for Sandhus to get a shock. 

They will easily marry off Nehmat to Advait for now they are against Ekamat's relationship.

@aqua - Yes Ekam-Naaz marriage will happen because of Nehmat but it won't be because Ekam wants to get close to Nehmat so he will marry Naaz, that I really don't think is a possiblity.

Rather it will be more like Naaz wants to put salt on Nehmat's wounds once Nehvait/Admat get married so she will use Ekam for that and marry him.

Naaz is going to be the ultimate villain throughout the series because it is shown she has this deep jealously for Nehmat and is behind her happiness.

@green - Ekam's dad Jaiveer will eventually agree with Ekam-Naaz's marriage when his wife persuades him.

And Mallika I think will be messed up in her own problems when Nehvait/Admat will marry each other, so I don't think she will really be in a position to care about Naaz marrying her brother when her best friend has cheated on her.