Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

What a movie! I saw it today in Manchester to a packed hall and wow!! Just amazing! The quality of the movie and overall effort to reprise a good over evil saga..is ofcourse at an international level..which was evident from the trailer but it is also a labour of love ❤️ And what beautifully shot scenes and even with the gore..and violence..which is not my favourite genre..I appreciated the artistic frames a lot..one of my favourite scenes was when Fawad-Mahira sing a song and the way it carries forward by other major characters in the movie ..that was Bilaal Lashari at his finest..and followed by Maula entering Nath’s mehfil..That whole sequence I was mindblown! Acting wise..unquestionably every actor was absolutely outstanding! Not one flaw…I got goosebumps every time Hamza came on screen..he was probably my favourite pyscho villain..like Langda Tyagi was..Humaima gave me the chills..Fawad ofcourse was the MAULA and his eyes! Gohar was so devlish! Mahira definitely added the much needed colour in the movie..and her chemistry with Fawad is still in place and crackling! Who played Mooda? He was sooo sooooo good! I’m honestly blown away and happy for Pak industry that they made this product! Excellent work!

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

What a movie! I saw it today in Manchester to a packed hall and wow!! Just amazing! The quality of the movie and overall effort to reprise a good over evil saga..is ofcourse at an international level..which was evident from the trailer but it is also a labour of love ❤️ And what beautifully shot scenes and even with the gore..and violence..which is not my favourite genre..I appreciated the artistic frames a lot..one of my favourite scenes was when Fawad-Mahira sing a song and the way it carries forward by other major characters in the movie ..that was Bilaal Lashari at his finest..and followed by Maula entering Nath’s mehfil..That whole sequence I was mindblown! Acting wise..unquestionably every actor was absolutely outstanding! Not one flaw…I got goosebumps every time Hamza came on screen..he was probably my favourite pyscho villain..like Langda Tyagi was..Humaima gave me the chills..Fawad ofcourse was the MAULA and his eyes! Gohar was so devlish! Mahira definitely added the much needed colour in the movie..and her chemistry with Fawad is still in place and crackling! Who played Mooda? He was sooo sooooo good! I’m honestly blown away and happy for Pak industry that they made this product! Excellent work!

Thank you for the review. I am sad it won't release here.. but I am happy it lived up to the huge expectations.

I read Mooda is played by : Faris Shafi. He is a rapper and he acts in dramas too like his mother : Saba Hameed.

awida thumbnail

FB_IMG_1665943787637.jpg

It is doing better overseas.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

FB_IMG_1665943787637.jpg

It is doing better overseas.

it is sad that it is not releasing in all cinemas

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

it is sad that it is not releasing in all cinemas

I wonder why those cinemas refused the hike in ticket prices, did they think that none will watch the movie, and it will run in empty halls? It is a well made movie made on a budget of 70 crores.. and it isn't like those law budget movies, so what's wrong if its makers wanted to make sure it recovers its costs!😕

NINALOGY thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I wonder why those cinemas refused the hike in ticket prices, did they think that none will watch the movie, and it will run in empty halls? It is a well made movie made on a budget of 70 crores.. and it isn't like those law budget movies, so what's wrong if its makers wanted to make sure it recovers its costs!😕

Less people will watch the movie if they will increase ticket price. I believe that's not a wise demand. It should affect the business of this movie. 

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Less people will watch the movie if they will increase ticket price. I believe that's not a wise demand. It should affect the business of this movie. 

I feel so too.. let's see if producers change their minds now that it is making lots of money abroad.😕

priya185 thumbnail

Even their costars are upset about restrictions https://twitter.com/iamhumayunsaeed/status/1581333635789357056?s=21

Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Priya for this thread 

I wish I could watch it in theaters been waiting for a long time 

It’s playing in a city near me 

awida thumbnail

The Legend of Maula Jatt breaks the biggest opening weekend record of all time in Pakistan.

Collects 11.30 Crores in its first weekend that too without NuePlex, Cinepax and Cinestar.