Users

Frequent Posters

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

one of the things would be short/tall-bashing πŸ˜†
Edited by mermaid_QT - 17 years ago
anjali14 thumbnail
Well.. I'm short.. I'm only 5'1" and I'm shy, so my personality doesn't make up my height. & I realized that some people don't take me seriously because my height makes me look small. πŸ˜•
mermaid_QT thumbnail
anjali, not taking you seriously only shows how shallow they are. Why should you care about them anyway? 😳

they are just trying to pamper their own ego, because perhaps height is all they've got to flaunt. Think of it that way! πŸ‘πŸΌ And always think of Amitabh-Jaya πŸ˜ƒ
ani11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Edited by ani11 - 14 years ago
persistence thumbnail
Seems like it 😑 .. my mom keeps telling me I am getting shorter .... I am almost the same height as her. 😑

uff, sorry.... am just angry at the moment.
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

Anjali ,I am 5'3"....just a bit taller than u..............we may be short but u know what .....good things come in small packages.................so YAYYYYYYYYYYY for all us shorties............😳

wow!  let me give u a 5 3 hug ani πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

wow!  let me give u a 5 3 hug ani πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Haha, we humans are never satisfied with what we have got...why is the grass  always greener on the other side???πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

I used to suffer with this height thing in school because all my friends were short and the seating used to be according to the heights...Also I loooove wearing high heeled footwear, that also was impossible- even during the college time..

Gradually I started to enjoy my height- specially when I am around shorter men..They just get intimidatedπŸ˜†
Edited by raksha.l - 17 years ago
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Haha, we humans are never satisfied with what we have got...why is the grass  always greener on the other side???πŸ˜†πŸ˜›...

I used to suffer with this height thing in school because all my friends were short and the seating used to be according to the heights...Also I loooove wearing high heeled footwear, that also was impossible- even during the college time..

Gradually I started to enjoy my height- specially when I am around shorter men..They just get intimidatedπŸ˜†

@ Cutie......πŸ€—

Raksha.....i love my height....πŸ˜†because i love wearing high heels.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ani11

@ Cutie......πŸ€—

Raksha.....i love my height....πŸ˜†because i love wearing high heels.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Guess what- even I wear high heels now😳
ani11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: raksha.l

Guess what- even I wear high heels now😳

aww the poor short men.......πŸ˜³πŸ˜†