Posted: 1 years ago

Did I skip out all the movies where Vivek acted good? Because I never saw him as a good, let alone potentially good actor.

Originally posted by guenhwyvar

Did I skip out all the movies where Vivek acted good? Because I never saw him as a good, let alone potentially good actor.

I just wanna know the movies Salman stopped him from doing ? It can’t be Hum Tum or Munnabhai cause Vivek himself said no 😂. Which mega films did Salman snatch ? I don’t think there are any but people will just wanna excessively whine 😆

Repeat Rinse Recycle !! Topic discussed zillion times lol 

Sorry wrong post.

Edited by Savera84 - 1 years ago

Basically success n a dating a beauty queen got into his head.

It seemed he called press without discussing with anyone. Not only Aishwarya he took name of other girls too. Did he seek their permission.

In Farah Khan talk show, Vivek said Aishwarya called him immature for calling press proves she didn't asked him to reveal everything to media.

Vivek was no match for Aishwarya neither in looks or success. Ppl used to cringe how Aishwarya got involved with vivek. She was out of his league.

Vivek ditched his long time girlfriend after getting little success in bollywood. He was an opportunist n cheater. He thought that by calling press conference he will act as victim n make salman get kicked from industry n Aishwarya's life. But Destiny had other plans.

Edited by naaznin - 1 years ago
Originally posted by mz.gigglez

Did she ditch him when he went against Salman? yEs dropped him like a hot potato no wonder she got called Tupperware. She totally deserved to suffer with Bachans. 

but she didn’t ditch him when went against selmon lol. They dated for 2 years after. 

U can see his 2005 seedhi baat interview, talks abt marriage with aish. 

2 years is enough for a potato to get cold. And suffering with bachchan is better than suffering with Vivek or savlon. 

I doubt she’d be happy with Vivek or selmon.

One is too attention seeking, and other is abusive. Abhishek is a nice guy despite the bachchans being too conservative 

Edited by Soullfff - 1 years ago
Originally posted by atominis

Ash's image in general masses in India and abroad is amazing and she is respected and loved.. 

amazing write up.  But I had some questions 

- don’t ppl irl know abt aish amitabh rumours? There obviously disgusting but still ppl love to gossip so they will talk abt it. Won’t that affect aish’s image? 

- won’t ppl irl consider aish a gold digger for marrying less successful abhishek just for his fathers name?

- Aish has also done that suggestive dance number Kajra re and that to with her FIL. Won’t that affected her image with family audience?

Won’t the sushmita comparission irl affect her too? Sushmita is worshiped online and always called superior then aish.

Won’t Salman fans irl hate aish? Cuz she spoke against him.

Won’t men move on to finding other actress prettier now cuz aish hasn’t worked for a decade and is older. Like aish isn’t a today’s actress. Ppl online simp over shraddha Katrina 

- and ppl also troll aish holding aaradhya’s hands, so how would that be seen irl? 

Note, these questions aren’t to demean Aish, just general query. I think she’s amazing 🤩 

Sorry I gave u so many questions to answer 😅

Edited by Soullfff - 1 years ago

Career? Did Vivek even have a career to begin with? He had 1 successful year (2002) followed by decades of non-success. Saathiya had YRF banner, excellent music, and Rani was a much bigger star than him. Same goes for Company - even Ajay was a bigger star than him at that point. I am no Ash fan, but this is hilarious.