indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi firends

Dont get me wrong in what I'm gone say, I dont think it fare that Vineet should be allowed to addition in Indian idol no offense to him. He is brilliant singer and I understand he has been in depression I get where coming from. But I dont think it fare on other contents to commit against him. When he is already a star , he has song in many films. It like shreya ghoshal committing against the other addition just because she didnt take much work because she throught queen and she stop getting offers but she sang many films. Everyone in Bollywood industry has gone through grey patch in years but doesnt mean you come really show again start over again he is taking away chance of others and I dont think it's right.

This my thoughts what you guys think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree. They shouldn’t have singers who’ve already gotten a break in Bollywood on the show. 

Besides Vineet has sung a number of songs already - some quite popular also.

maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Agree with u  I skipped his performance 

altgr thumbnail

Yes I completely agree with you.

indian10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

When every I watch Vineet it make so annoyed he is such sub story, he want sympathy from everyone and cry baby. FOR GOT sack he has had break in Bollywood give some else a chance. He shouldnt been final 15, he shouldnt been selected it should been Rito Raba’s I'm so annoyed with the judges. 

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My opinion is that anyone who has already participated in other singing reality shows should not be allowed to apply at all.   Their applications should be thrown in trash.   No offence.

Brand new contestants in each shows.   

Shivanya.SRats thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I agree totally....its not fair to those who deserve to showcase their talent.  You cannot use a reality show to stage your comeback. I was never in favor of Vineet making it to the final list....he was always annoying back then during his SRGMP Challenge 2005 days and was a sore loser. 

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

My opinion is that anyone who has already participated in other singing reality shows should not be allowed to apply at all.   Their applications should be thrown in trash.   No offence.

Brand new contestants in each shows.   

All the channels with famed singing reality show should come into an agreement. Anybody who gets "selected" into the main show, should not be allowed in other show. period.

India has more than a billion population, there should be not be any shortage of singing talent for these shows. This would at least give budding singers to showcase their talents.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

The main attraction that drives these comeback attempts, I feel, is the financial rewards that come with a top finish in a good season of Idol.

As far as I know very few singers can sustain themselves from the returns that come from tracks they sing. The main money is in the concerts. When you do not have a portfolio of own songs that are powerful enough to fetch you your own shows, you depend on platforms that showcase and sell your immediate popularity and recognition. Sony does a great job with that using Idol's popularity. Just witness the number of shows that even someone like Ashish (who did not make the finals) got and is getting after Idol!

Someone like Vineet may have recorded a few Bollywood songs but they are not big enough for him to earn concerts on their strength. Even Jubin Nautiyal had his first London show this year only after his recent blockbusters.

So, according to me, there is a powerful financial incentive and need for many experienced contestants to try and bag a show-spot with Sony. Especially true if they are better (in their mind) than some who have achieved that success. They may not necessarily be competing in the hope of getting more film songs. Their immediate need is renewed exposure and income.

Even our Idol 12 talent will go off the concert radar in another year's time. At least most of them will. So it would not surprise me if some of the younger contestants think of seeking fresh exposure again in future, especially if their singing career is otherwise going nowhere. 

Just my thoughts. It is not very unfair to re-compete when singing is your only source of income and you are left with no other alternatives to generate it in amounts that your talent deserves. Even if that means you take a big risk plus the embarrassment of it all.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

^^^^ thanks for tagging.  Agree. Spot on 👍🏼

In concerts, I think only II12 contestants have done much much better than any other IIseasons contestants.

To be honest I think current bunch will not make the concerts apart from Rishi!!!!??? 

I still wonder why Kavya chosen. For romance angle  with Chirag only?? She is not gr8 singer. Over rated. My opinion.  No offence