Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Pls take rani instead , bahu will ruin it 

God I hope this happens. I miss Rani in romance dramas and her chemistry with both Srk and Aamir is soooooo good.  But not like Kank, instead more likable characters with a complex plot

atominis thumbnail

Rani seems to have let go of herself these days. Looks like she put on weight. She was looking older than Kajol in Pujo pics recently. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: atominis

Rani seems to have let go of herself these days. Looks like she put on weight. She was looking older than Kajol in Pujo pics recently. 

And she is a fashion disaster as well!

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Would love Aamir Aish flick for sure!

It’s been on my wish list for so long. I have always wondered why these two never got together for a movie ever, didn’t know the Mangal Pandey fiasco up until now.

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Mani Ratnam should revive Lajjo with Aamir and Aishwarya. Its also in period setting which is the comfort zone of Aishwarya.

I read few years ago in a magazine that Karan Johar wanted to direct Aamir and Aishwarya in a mature husband wife relationship with their teenage daughter. That was probably 7 or 8 years ago.

Also Ash was first choice for Kajol's role in Fanaa but during that time Aamir was furious with Ash because she rejected his disaster film Mangal Pandey. Her role was that of Ameesha's role but when she rejected it on remunaration ground the role became short and then the prostititute role which Rani played became bigger.