Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Oh ya! The Bumble app investment is when she also  added ‘Entrepreneur’ to her IG profile. I forgot that. That was her 1st big public investment. Tbh, PC as an entrepreneur is going great guns, no doubt. I wouldn’t call her as “an influencer” as people here do, she has a stellar Indian cinema career & is finding her way in HW, she already has big ticket movies to her name, even if she’s doing two-bit roles in them, I understand her strategy. 

Oh she is entrepreneur also , nice . Wats her strategy 

Edited by Medha_Sree - 1 years ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Two wannabe fakeass people together. What could possibly go wrong 

word!😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Oh ya! The Bumble app investment is when she also  added ‘Entrepreneur’ to her IG profile. I forgot that. That was her 1st big public investment. Tbh, PC as an entrepreneur is going great guns, no doubt. I wouldn’t call her as “an influencer” as people here do, she has a stellar Indian cinema career & is finding her way in HW, she already has big ticket movies to her name, even if she’s doing two-bit roles in them, I understand her strategy. 

It's not easy for Indian Asians to make it into West entertainment circle especially one who is coming with an intent to migrate. East Asians do have relatively easy because HW sees them as important markets.. many HW actors go to Korea and HK for movie promotions but rarely happens in India.

These two-bit roles are important as those increase visibility in the industry along with that she is doing all these entrepreneual work.. ghar bhi to chalana hai😆

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Pls get your facts straight. She’s a RESTAURANT, HAIR, LIFESTYLE DECOR ENTREPRENEUR. She’s THE MOST SUCCESSFUL WHO SUCCESSED FROM INDIA, IN BOLLYWOOD!

(although tbf, her entrepreneurship, from the outside atleast, is going golden. 🥳)

She is entrepreneurial & makes good investments, yes. I agree. 

Edited by Maharani69 - 1 years ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Kamala Harris loves Venn diagram, she mentioned it in this IV (and other times too)

https://youtu.be/r-SUdkc5XI4