Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: BlurredLines

Watched the sneak peak . šŸ¤£. They can't move from Hair romance for RaYa understood šŸ¤Ŗ. But even Ram and Pihu scenes are repeated so much and the same scene becomes so monotonous. 

Ram in knees and Pihu rushing to hug him. They are father and daughter, they met just yesterday. So no need to repeat the Same scene ten times. It gets repeatative

Today scene Pihu calls him Papa for the first time and can't we have one emotional moment for that but nope the same hug and in knees repeated again šŸ˜”.  

Yaa

There is no special moment 

Her calling him ā€œ Pappaā€ should have been more special

Pihu & Ram .... Looked  like .. repeating the same scene again šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Now like Ram getting lost in Priyaā€™s loose hair , this scene also gonna repeat 

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

ajacob31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Watched the sneak peak . šŸ¤£. They can't move from Hair romance for RaYa understood šŸ¤Ŗ. But even Ram and Pihu scenes are repeated so much and the same scene becomes so monotonous. 

Ram in knees and Pihu rushing to hug him. They are father and daughter, they met just yesterday. So no need to repeat the Same scene ten times. It gets repeatative

Today scene Pihu calls him Papa for the first time and can't we have one emotional moment for that but nope the same hug and in knees repeated again šŸ˜”.  

I hope there is some convo related to Pihu calling him papa. I am ok with the kneeling down hug which will be repeated n times if it comes with some convo between Ram and Priya(šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I am sure this will never happenšŸ¤£) 

Also I saw a BTS which looked something like a school admission for Pihu which had N in it!! I will be hoping mad if Ram is not there because of some important meetingšŸ¤žšŸ¤Æ. another pic with Priya wearing red for KC. I hope sheā€™s fasting for Krish since Krish was supportive all this while just like Meeraā€™s  twisted logic  to fasting for MSšŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£. Or may be itā€™s a drama for the minister again since I heard rumors that ministerā€™s wife is coming back to the show!!šŸ‘

Edited by ajacob31 - 1 years ago
ajacob31 thumbnail

Arrey yaar!! If Priya can dance and sing so well why didnā€™t they ever show her dance and sing pre leap other than in the drunk Holi episode? We got to watch Only Ramā€™s goofy dance all this while? šŸ¤ØšŸ¤”šŸ§šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£   I really liked Priya trying not giving false hopes to Pihu about her reunion with Ram.  The one thing I donā€™t want is N, V and Meera redemption tracks. I donā€™t think I can stand that!!

ajacob31 thumbnail

I really want Ram to confront Bri not letting Priya meet Ram. That was the start of all the problems. I also want a good reason for Priya saving Eshaan. Him being a 13 year old is not good enough! There are so many things swept under the carpet in and  on the side of the road. Will these ever be addressed?

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

I really want Ram to confront Bri not letting Priya meet Ram. That was the start of all the problems. I also want a good reason for Priya saving Eshaan. Him being a 13 year old is not good enough! There are so many things swept under the carpet in and  on the side of the road. Will these ever be addressed?

There will be no confrontation for positive characters much less negative ones šŸ¤£. But my naive foolish heart is thinking if Ram is on a detective mission they got to show some victory in the end right? 

A small victory atleast just kicking out Nandini and Vedu for a day šŸ˜†. 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Frankly in twitter world it is mostly Ram vs Priya. Like after every episode both highlight each other fault and justify their favorite to the extreme. 

Both sides want the other side to day sorry in the end. I am like both of them need to say sorry. Both have made plenty of mistakes šŸ¤£. I won't be satisfied unless I get sorry from both of them for all of their mistakes. 

Priya for the lies and Ishaan hiding. Ram for shouting, angiras and being super rude towards Priya

ajacob31 thumbnail

Frankly in twitter world it is mostly Ram vs Priya. Like after every episode both highlight each other fault and justify their favorite to the extreme. 

Both sides want the other side to day sorry in the end. I am like both of them need to say sorry. Both have made plenty of mistakes šŸ¤£. I won't be satisfied unless I get sorry from both of them for all of their mistakes. 

Priya for the lies and Ishaan hiding. Ram for shouting, angiras and being super rude towards Priya

Exactly!! Both have done their equal share of mistakes. This started right after their marriage, still I am stumped that there is no introspection from either side.  About Ramā€™s shouting, why didnā€™t Ram blast V as he wouldā€™ve done with Priya.  I am salty for Bri and Vik getting forgiven easily! I couldnā€™t understand Shubhamā€™s expressions today, we all know heā€™s still evilšŸ¤£Whatā€™s with the Ravan dahan  indoors, even though CGI, a real one wouldā€™ve been a fire hazard!šŸ¤£  Whatā€™s this rush to drink after Ravan dahanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ajacob31

Exactly!! Both have done their equal share of mistakes. This started right after their marriage, still I am stumped that there is no introspection from either side.  About Ramā€™s shouting, why didnā€™t Ram blast V as he wouldā€™ve done with Priya.  I am salty for Bri and Vik getting forgiven easily! I couldnā€™t understand Shubhamā€™s expressions today, we all know heā€™s still evilšŸ¤£Whatā€™s with the Ravan dahan  indoors, even though CGI, a real one wouldā€™ve been a fire hazard!šŸ¤£  Whatā€™s this rush to drink after Ravan dahanšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

After every episode I say, today's episode was so weird. But today, kuch zyaada hi ajeeb tha yaar. What was with the editing today? Every scene was simply cut to the next scene. Matlab lagta hai editors/writers/directors sab interns hai, kisi ko koi interest hi nahi serial dikhane mein. To be honest, it actually felt like today was the last episode and they were quickly wrapping up the plots to end the storyline. So rushed! Shubham was smiling, Nandini looked liked on a redemption arc, Ram's friends came back and they cut the cake as a happy family šŸ¤£ Yahin show khatam kar dete! 

Also, what's with the OTT expressions of MM after Ram's entry? Matlab pehli baar dekha hai kya? Kitna zyaada stupid plot tha yeh, matlab kisi ko traffic mein phasana ki Dussehra celebrate na kar pao. Waah. šŸ¤£And again Ram's heroic entry, they repeat the same scenes again and again and again!! Helicopter se mid traffic lift kar liya wow, jagah kaise mili? šŸ˜ƒ

Pihu calls him Khadoos uncle mostly, bas ek baar Papa keh diya phir bhul gayi. Waah again. 

How little the leaders matter to the makers can be seen with the anniversary celebrations, nobody even botheredšŸ‘ Ram Priya bas cake kaat ke khush ho gaye, no talks nothing. Ironically, it was Ram who was ready to accept Krish's child as his own for Priya, now he doesn't even bother anymore. Looks like only Pihu is driving the episodes, warna kuch bacha nahi hai.

The only thing I am happy is that Priya is acknowledging that there's nothing between him and Ram anymore. I just hope both realize it and go on their separate ways!

Sanjari7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

By the way for the first time since the show started, a festival was wrapped so quickly even before the actual date. I definitely think that the show is ending now. This is so unlike BALH-2!

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaj ka episode kya tha?šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

First of all OG Priya would never have danced the way she did today. It was so over the top and unrealisticšŸ¤Ŗ

Also ye Ram ki entry. I've never been super comfortable with the way they glorify Ram and equate him to the god. Like sirf naam h, he's not actually a God.

And they bring in those Hanuman all the time, milte kidhr se hšŸ¤£

Meera ma ka pravachan I skipped.

But Ram ki entry, with the full halo effect and Priya, the sisters and Meera making a face as if orgasm ho gaya šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤£

Would have much preferred to see the scene when adi and ram reunited, than good weird drinking scene where nothing happened.

I wonder what is the catalyst for Ram to start his detective giri. Because he is suddenly connecting the dots? Kaunsa clue mila ?