Shows going 7days a week

Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Hi wanted to know your opinion on the shows being telecast 7days a week. Do you think it is a good idea? 

I feel it is a wrong move.. The cast and crew will be overworked and the script writers who are already writing *inspired* work will give us more crap coz now they too won't have enough time. There will be more filler scenes and the leads will be tired. 

Which show in Sitara is so gripping that the audience can't wait even a day to see what happens next!! 

I think the channel should bring in something exclusive for weekends rather than continue with what was shown the whole week. May be some programs like those in the past.. Like Annu Kapoor hosted Antakshari Or 'Show Theme'( where a particular theme was chosen and movie scenes on that theme was presented) . They could even base a show on unique adventurous and beautiful places people could travel... Or a quiz show. Involve the TV stars in these too if they wish to.. Like the anchor could ask the actor which is his/her most memorable/liked scene on a particular theme. 

Your take please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NidhiMittal1111 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even i think its not a good idea at all.

Over workload on cast and crew.

And on sunday we people also have lot of task to do.

And family is also there. On sunday acc to me is a family time so i don't think so i m gonna watch show on sunday as well.

M toh apni nind puri krti hu😂 on sunday.

And ofcourse pending tasks.

dat_INFJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indulekha00

Hi wanted to know your opinion on the shows being telecast 7days a week. Do you think it is a good idea? 

I feel it is a wrong move.. The cast and crew will be overworked and the script writers who are already writing *inspired* work will give us more crap coz now they too won't have enough time. There will be more filler scenes and the leads will be tired. 

Which show in Sitara is so gripping that the audience can't wait even a day to see what happens next!! 

I think the channel should bring in something exclusive for weekends rather than continue with what was shown the whole week. May be some programs like those in the past.. Like Annu Kapoor hosted Antakshari Or 'Show Theme'( where a particular theme was chosen and movie scenes on that theme was presented) . They could even base a show on unique adventurous and beautiful places people could travel... Or a quiz show. Involve the TV stars in these too if they wish to.. Like the anchor could ask the actor which is his/her most memorable/liked scene on a particular theme. 

Your take please

I agree 💯. This was seriously not a very good move. Ab toh dragfest 100x times hoga. 

I have watched all the shows of Sitara airing nowadays and I have stopped watching every single one. ðŸ¤ª That's how much 'nayi baat' they have. Every show on Sitara basically has the same drama.

If I had the power, I'd first stop airing all these shows on every single day. ðŸ˜† Some shows can air on some particular days and the other shows on other days. And make all the series finite. Honestly, I really respect the Asian dramas in that department.