Kinjal to file a case against toshu🙂 - Page 3

Posted: 1 years ago

Yaar yeh shah ladies / family ko khud ka ek family lawyer kyun nahin rakhletey so that it will be easy and cheaper for them to take divorce proceedings? 😄 

And coming to the point kya case rakhegi kinjal toshu per did he molest her ? 

He cheated her that means judge mY say try to reconcile or separate that means she is filing divorce not case on him 😬

Edited by Ishaan2 - 1 years ago
Originally posted by Ishaan2

Yaar yeh shah ladies / family ko khud ka ek family lawyer kyun nahin rakhletey so that it will be easy and cheaper for them to take divorce proceedings? 😄 

And coming to the point kya cheaper rakhegi kinjal toshu per did he molest her ? 

He cheated her that means judge mY say try to reconcile or separate that means she is filing divorce not case on him 😬

she can't actually file a case on him for cheating it seems because it is apparently not a crime in india😆

Not only in india babe in the world honey even women or men if they cheat try  to reconcil or file for  divorce that's it  but no charg sheet on that 

Unless he do any domestic violence they may put a case on him so that they will give the sentence for him otherwise we r than that cheating is nit crime in thus world haha 😄 

Kaash woh bhi crime hota and they sentence them for atleast couple of months then it would be fun fir these ppl ( men and women)

Originally posted by MOTHERHOOD

Aisa kuchen nahi hoga. Sab milke dandiya khelenge 

In court? Thu thu uncle ka tho kahi bhi aur kabhi bhi shuru hosakta hai, so it's possible 🤣

Not only in india babe in the world honey even women or men if they cheat try  to reconcil or file for  divorce that's it  but no charg sheet on that 

Unless he do any domestic violence they may put a case on him so that they will give the sentence for him otherwise we r than that cheating is nit crime in thus world haha 😄 

Kaash woh bhi crime hota and they sentence them for atleast couple of months then it would be fun fir these ppl ( men and women)

Didn't know about this,I really thought ki kuch months ki saza toh hogi.

Hopefully aisa karoon aaye ek din 😆

Haha aisa Kanyon nahin hoti meri jaan bcz he dint kill anyone or hut anyone or abused or molest he just did for his pleasure haha 😄 rehna hai tho raho wanna jao they say but how it hurts only ppl who gone through they will know 

After today's episode there are clear cases of giving false info under Section 63, child abduction, endangering safety of a child, threatening behavior.

But I have very low hopes from the writers.

Originally posted by ItsmeAzra

Didn't know about this,I really thought ki kuch months ki saza toh hogi.

Hopefully aisa karoon aaye ek din 😆

Sorry dear, its not possible.

kanoon ko bahut bahut bahut saare  prison banane pad jaayenge.😆

Haha aisa Kanyon nahin hoti meri jaan bcz he dint kill anyone or hut anyone or abused or molest he just did for his pleasure haha 😄 rehna hai tho raho wanna jao they say but how it hurts only ppl who gone through they will know 

True 😆, if it happens

Sorry to say, not only men then women will also be in jail.

Moreover, its difficult to categorize it's love, emotional attachment, or physical need😉

But let me share u one interesting thing regarding this cheating men 

It's been very long back like 6 years ago even before pandemic  as I live in USA one day I was dropping my hubby at his work and driving back to home in the morning then I onned the radio in the car then there is fun program mojo in the morning  it was a fun program they do some servey and tell then they had a servey result of cheating hubby's where Harvard University psychology PhD students did on cheating husband's where they did survey with these hubby's who were mostly divorced due to this reason and u know 90%of men in that servey they said their wife's are most beautiful than the women they cheated and they love there wives I mean still 😄😄😄☺️

But it's min of fact they got distracted may be out of work pressure family problems they cheated their wives 😕 interesting and they were discussing this topic on that day inthe mojo in the morning