Ekam won't married to nehmat

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

What crap it is....

So naaz will be married to ekam🤪and she will become positive...people planning and plotting to separate ekam and nehmat and God supporting it..

And they will tie ekam with a manipulative girl who is trying to trap a rich guy as her husband 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

who is the guy (actor) they showed with Nehmat?

this second guy twist makes sense for ITV because on ITV all leads must hate each other in the beginning. Also when Ekam said I will always love you, Nehmat said some nonsense. She never says I will love you etc. 

I think both naaz and nehmat will take turns playing negative and positive. In the end everyone will end up happily married and ultra-positive. 

Anilaanu thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nehmat is negative and it is ridiculous to fatejo...their child adopted or real deserves to be FL

ShanUlas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anilaanu

Nehmat is negative and it is ridiculous to fatejo...their child adopted or real deserves to be FL

No she is not. She will be positive always.

Somehow i still Feel Ekum will end up Martin Nehmat.

Nehmat will Love Ekum only After marraige. 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ShanUlas

No she is not. She will be positive always.

Somehow i still Feel Ekum will end up Martin Nehmat.

Nehmat will Love Ekum only After marraige. 

that duppatta falling on Nehmat and the new guy usually implies that they are going to be the couple chosen by the divine …..so maybe this time there will be 2 couples and both girls will have a happy ending….🤷🏻‍♀️

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

that duppatta falling on Nehmat and the new guy usually implies that they are going to be the couple chosen by the divine …..so maybe this time there will be 2 couples and both girls will have a happy ending….🤷🏻‍♀️

UD loves this sorta thing. Maybe there's a reason ekam nehmat didnt have any chemistry

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

UD loves this sorta thing. Maybe there's a reason ekam nehmat didnt have any chemistry

yes..we know jasmine was awful…but I hope her daughter Naaz will turn out positive..naaz does have Tejos blood so hopefully some of tejos good qualities would have been inherited by her..lol..😁…but I like the actress playing naaz..I saw her in nima denzongpa in a lovely positive role..so she can play a positive role and win the hearts of viewers… 

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Indira1211

yes..we know jasmine was awful…but I hope her daughter Naaz will turn out positive..naaz does have Tejos blood so hopefully some of tejos good qualities would have been inherited by her..lol..😁…but I like the actress playing naaz..I saw her in nima denzongpa in a lovely positive role..so she can play a positive role and win the hearts of viewers… 

Lol Naaz has Jasmine and Yash blood. I'm still maintaining my theory that Tejo was adopted, bcz she's so so different than rest of joker family. Oh Naaz has way more charm than Nehmat actress but previously they built up how careful Fatejo were with the parenting, nd they gave lots of scenes where they're just imparting wisdom.

Mehr03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Dunno about Naaz but Nehkam is kinda boring. 

Itishri thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mehr03

Dunno about Naaz but Nehkam is kinda boring. 

Boring = understatement of the year!!!

Kuch zayada hi pyar tapaka hai en dono ke beech