Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

KWK Awards- who will you give the awards to?

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

KWK Awards- who will you give the awards to?

1. Best Moment: 

2. Best Rapid Fire: 

3. Best Episode Award: 

4. Best Performance (Male): 

5. Best Performance (Female): 

I am not sure who will watch this episode lol

Found categories on news18 (not sure if there are anymore). If anyone who has watched the episode please post all the categories for mesmiley36

Edited by priya185 - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I have to see then will comment 

priya185 thumbnail
Originally posted by: wat_up

I have to see then will comment 

I added the categories I found 

Tinkerbelle88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I mean they robbed my Vicky for best performance male😭 how is Arjun Kapoor the winner lol even Sonam was better than him. Also they robbed Vicky and Sid’s episode as the best episode, it didn’t even made it to the nominations 😡. Atleast the next winner should’ve been the Siddhant, Ishaan and Kat one but they gave it to Ranveer Alia instead which isn’t even a high rated episode. Best performance female Samantha I kinda agree and was little relieved because nobody else actually deserves it. And best Rapid fire was Ranveer’s which I’m okay with coz I don’t remember anyone else being phenomenal in that round this season so if it goes to him by default it’s fine with me.

Ooh forgot to add best moment Shiva no 1 🤣definitely agree with that, it’s the only highlight of the season.

Edited by Tinkerbelle88 - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Saare Aaloo ko nahi mile? Seems like KJo doesn't want his rights to name the kid🤪

Didn't watch any episode except Kat and Vicky's, so can't comment🤷‍♀️