Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Aww, Chiyaan is so genuine! He speaks really well and is always humble. I actually have seen him in our college fest (his daughter studied in the same college, hehe), and he is really a sorted-out guy.

But I dunno what Abhishek, Vikram's wife and their respective children will make of your statement though😛😆 He is actually a grandpa, which I find hard to believe!

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aish and Vikram in Ravanan❤️ I’m not that excited for PS1 but I’m just so happy to see Aish in an author backed role with commanding screen presence ❤️❤️

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Ehhhh she’s already married as we all know & she’ll never ever let go off B Jr. so no, your dream isn’t happening. 😆

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Vikram and Aish have incredible chemistry in PS1. Just watched him explain his character Aditya Karikalan, the Wild Warrior with a vulnerable heart.It has English subtitles. I love a man who doesn't whine and start drumming his heels because Mommy doesn't like his girl friend.

http://y2u.be/2XBFvvsR3bw

Edited by capricornrcks - 1 years ago
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both are married.It is really possible for two people to be supportive of eachother and friendly without being "married" to eachother. 

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Dude VEERA and RAGINI ARE FIYAAAH.

And Vikram is dilf 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Mohnish Behl ne generation kharab kar rahi hai.... Ek ladka aur ek ladki kabhi dost nahi ho sakte 🤪

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

For some reason I thought this thread would be about Siddharth and Sam as I'd only seen the Twitter handle name.