Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

I am sorry but these spoiled bratty Bollywood wives need to stop acting like their some kind of business moguls who struggled and achieved success on their own merit. In particular Gauri Khan, Maheep and even that Seema, I mean hello? It’s so obvious whatever business their running is because of their family’s spare money that was tossed at them like, beta ek store khol ke just play around with that. Sorry but no. Neelam I will give more credit to as, she’s been working from her teenage years, so maybe this doesn’t apply to her 

Gauri Khan is a nobody without SRK. She wouldn’t have her little designer gig if he wasn’t funding it. 

I have respect for “actual” female entrepreneurs with real journeys, not some bratty rich housewives that got bored and husband gave some money to open cute little store, whatever. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Gauri’s design brand whatever would have zero credibility if not for SRK. She should stop pretending being his wife had the opposite impact. It’s delusional. The real struggle star wives have to put up with is dealing with their cheating husbands with a big fake ass smile. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Now I want to reconcile this. If some struggling actor becomes a success and gives his wife access to launch all these business. Is this struggle now lessened considering he’s just given his wife money to toss around. 

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Gauri’s design brand whatever would have zero credibility if not for SRK. She should stop pretending being his wife had the opposite impact. It’s delusional. The real struggle star wives have to put up with is dealing with their cheating husbands with a big fake ass smile. 

I have a perfect pic for the above which goes gayab every time I post it here on IF. so don’t wanna waste my time posting it 😆

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Now I want to reconcile this. If some struggling actor becomes a success and gives his wife access to launch all these business. Is this struggle now lessened considering he’s just given his wife money to toss around. 

Look Gauri said because she is SRKs wife people didn’t want to bet on her brand. Now that’s false. It gave her access to a network + resources + talent to build the brand for her. She had zero qualification or experience to have been a designer in the first place. The least she can do is accept her privilege. 

YourCat thumbnail

They buy furniture from all over the world and sell to these celebrities? That is what they do right? But expansive furniture looks beautiful, i have been seeing it in mall 

Edited by YourCat - 1 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Look Gauri said because she is SRKs wife people didn’t want to bet on her brand. Now that’s false. It gave her access to a network + resources + talent to build the brand for her. She had zero qualification or experience to have been a designer in the first place. The least she can do is accept her privilege. 

See I don’t care if she’s accepts her privilege. I think she’s good at what she does that’s perhaps why she’s still in business. All I’m saying is these behaviors of helping one’s own is a trait in everyone and no one’s really above it. 

priya185 thumbnail

Neelam did it on her own

The Gauri Khan brand has credibility and exposure only with SRK’s name. Some  of her designs are good some are underwhelming. I didn’t like what she did to SidharthM’s house sometime ago
I don’t know why Maheep Seema and Bhavna are considered businesswomen. At least the kardashians have their own successful businesses 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am sorry but these spoiled bratty Bollywood wives need to stop acting like their some kind of business moguls who struggled and achieved success on their own merit. In particular Gauri Khan, Maheep and even that Seema, I mean hello? It’s so obvious whatever business their running is because of their family’s spare money that was tossed at them like, beta ek store khol ke just play around with that. Sorry but no. Neelam I will give more credit to as, she’s been working from her teenage years, so maybe this doesn’t apply to her 

Gauri Khan is a nobody without SRK. She wouldn’t have her little designer gig if he wasn’t funding it. 

I have respect for “actual” female entrepreneurs with real journeys, not some bratty rich housewives that got bored and husband gave some money to open cute little store, whatever. 

Neelam is self made. Who even knows her husband?

Eta. Taking it back slightly. She started in her fam jewelry business apparently. But Neelam did do a course before starting her own outfit. Her husband had no financial part in it though.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 1 years ago
priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Neelam is self made. Who even knows her husband?

Eta. Taking it back slightly. She started in her fam jewelry business apparently. But Neelam did do a course before starting her own outfit. Her husband had no financial part in it though.

maybe you haven’t seen Sameer Soni’s work. Sameer is famous on tv and came in films like Vivah