Bhagya Lakshmi OS - SHAADI KA CARD

JabTakHaiJaan thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Bhagya Lakshmi OS

SHAADI KA CARD!

Hey guys, I recently joined India forums, and below, have written a FF, completely made up

Hope you all like it, and yah, please tell me your thoughts about this in the comments!

Rishmi Fantasy - Holi track continues

In the last part we read that Rishi lies to Ali about meeting someone in Lakshmi’s area and to take him too. Rishi feels heartbroken and rips the card given to him by Ali when he learns about Lakshmi and Ali’s marriage. Rishi and Ali get into an argument, but Lakshmi defends Rishi. Lakshmi invites Rishi and Ali in her house; while Lakshmi prepares tea decides to talk to her, and so shows up in the kitchen

Continued…❤️

LakshmI: Kya hua, kuch chahiye

Lakshmi;s kitchen is filled with holi colors as they have a street party

Rishi: Ye sab kya hai

Lakshmi: Wo aj Ali ki family bhi ayegi na raat ko holi celebrate karne hamare saath, toh ye sab unke liye hain

Rishi: I don't care about them, mujhe nahi janna

Lakshmi: tumne hi toh poocha tha

Rishi: haan, par mujhe nahi pata tha ke ye us Ali ke liye hai, waist ye sab gari main kya tha

Lakshmi: kya matlab

Rishi: itni bholi mat bano, main us card ki baat kar raha hoon

Lakshmi: oh haan, maine bhi tumse puchna tha, tumne card kyun phara

Rishi: excuse me, maine card kyun phara

Lakshmi: haan, Ali acha ban kar tumhe card de raha th.. - Rishi interrupts

Rishi: wo kitna acha tha maine dekh liya, maine dekha tha wo tumse kaisy baat kar raha tha, jab maine card ko rip kiya aur tumne mujhe defend kiya

Lakshmi: dhussa toh aayegi na usse, tumne uska shaadi ka card rip kiya hai

Rishi is now really angry, seeing that Lakshmi is defending Ali, he goes to her in rage, but ends up burning his hand by touching the pot with tea in it

He yells in main, Ali, Shalu, Bani and chacha ji come to see what has happened

Lakshmi asks Shalu to bring ice and Bani to bring the ointment, once they do, Lakshmi applies ice in Rishi’s burn and applies the ointment, Rishi just stares at her and smiles, he then looks at Ali, who is totally confused and a bit jealous, and smirks at him😉

Lakshmi: Tum ab chup chap wahan bheto, please, ab agla pata nahi kya jalaoge

Shalu: Ap yahan kya kar rahe hain jij.. - She stops and looks at Lakshmi, who then leaves Rishi’s hand

Shalu: Mera matlab hai Rishi, ap toh toilet jaane waale the

Hearing this, Rishi feels bad

Rishi: Haan main ho aya hoon, bas paani pina tha, is liye yahan a gaya

Lakshmi stares at him, Rishi, Ali and chacha ji leave the kitchen, while Bani and Shalu help Lakshmi serve the tea

Lakshmi serves her chacha ji, chachi ji and Neha tea, when she is about to serve Ali, Rishi feels jealous and grabs her by her arm, which makes her drop the tea on her hand, Rishi rushes her to the kitchen and runs her hand under cool water, and both share an eyelook, Ali also shows up there and sees them in that position, he stares at Lakshmi who is staring at Rishi

Ali: Lakshmi

Lakshmi looks at him, Rishi is still washing Lakshmi’s hand, and is now about to apply an ointment that was given to him by Shalu

But Ali snatches the ointment from Rishi and pulls Lakshmi away from him

Rishi is now full of rage, he feels jealous seeing Ali apply the ointment on Lakshmi’s hand

Ali: Jal toh nahi ho rahi hai na

Lakshmi: Thoda sa

Rishi, in rage and jealousy, pulls Lakshmi away from Ali, who is now angry and annoyed😆

Ali: Kya batameezi hai ye

Rishi: Abhi jo tum kar rahe the na, ye batameezi hoti hai

Ali: Kya kiya hai maine, apni wife to be ko ointment laga raha hoon

Rishi: Tu meri patni ko.. - he stops and Lakshmi stares at him

Shalu: Jiju, ap mere saath ayie, aap ki mother ki call aa rahi hai, ap phone nahi utha rahe

Ali: Who actually mera phone dead hai, is liye, unki tumko call aayi thi kya

Shalu: Haan di ke number par ayi thi abhi, koi important kaam hoga, ap baat kar lijiye unseAli leaves the kitchen calmly, however Rishi was not calm, he was still jealous and angry

Rishi: Is dhatiye insaan ki himat kaisy hui.. - Lakshmi interrupts

Lakshmi: Kya kiya usne, wo ghalat to nahi tha, apni wife to be ko oitment laga raha tha 

Rishi stares at her in anger…

To be continued.. Come back tmr to read the next part

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JabTakHaiJaan thumbnail

Let me know, if you want the first part too, although it's short, I'll help ya'll understand what the hell I'm talking about

sr1209 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Would like to read the first part as well

Edited by sr1209 - 1 years ago
JabTakHaiJaan thumbnail

Sure... I'll upload them today

JabTakHaiJaan thumbnail

Thank You soo much, I just realized who you were😆