Show is becoming impractical and Toxic

femmefatale09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Just to glorify one woman, Deviji, the show is spewing all sort of toxic stuff. This show  was supposed to be different because it was to show a woman’s journey and development. Her independence. But this show is now showing a toxic husband (Anuj) jiske liye uski biwi kabhi galat nahin ho sakti, two toxic daughters (Kinjal and Pakhi) who don’t respect their mothers and keep spewing nonsense, a toxic FIL (Hasmukh Shah) who has no sense of how to control his family members.

And the most toxic of all, the female lead herself. She is the worst wife, daughter, and mother. She is everything that a woman should not be. When one wants liberation, they need to get themselves out of the ties that keep abusing them. 

I feel like slapping each and every one of them. My biggest urge is to slap Kinjal at present. Aise behave kar rahi hai ki duniya mein wohi ek new single mom hai. Baa ko sunana aata hai but independent rehkar khud apna kaam karna nahin aata. She wants her maid mummy to serve her hand and foot. Such a selfish and sick woman Kinjal has become.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kabhi18 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You forgot the toxic ex husband who is constantly whitewashed by the makers. 🤢 So-called bada aadmi 😂

ives_vanessa thumbnail

When I started watching this show, I loved Kinjal's character. She was so brutal for Vanraj and family and always empowered Anupama. 

Now, She took a U turn. She is so educated and has got tons of resources to get up and live a life. Why is she behaving like a bechari! 

Honestly if at this point in the story writers cannot portray the courage and the independence of a woman, I have no hope left from this show. 

Even choti anu somehow seems irritating. She was all different before. Also, where is Anuj's self respect. 

Ughh... I hate this show now... 

P. S. : I am a fan of Kavya now. Her character has a lot of potential. Alas, writers have no such plan for her. 

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I would say the top 3 characters of show are all narcissist and unbearable compared to any side character

Anupama has god complex may be she thinks without her no one breathes in shahs and she thinks too high of her foolish up bringing and culture etc while shes most useless mother of show 

Wish kavya was toshu pakhi and samar mom she would have brought them up better 

Anuj kapadia hero of show is an useless man unfit to be head of family only ghoru ka ghulam ahs no other work than saying my anu is right 

You blind man your anu is 99% wrong as per world and society

Mr anuj kapadia open your blind eyes and see or little anu will become pakhi or anupama part2 (has this guy studied in bihar chapra university of USA no self respect he has shame on him whats use of education if they become anuj kapadias in life) 

Vanraj ooohhh the narcissit male chauvnist characterless casanova spolier of many womens life has become saint like angulimal  but so sorry audience and society never accept your transformation 

Samar - i am disappointed in this character instead of supporting kinjal hes running after toshu who betrayed her 

Toshu - Toshu was bad but this EMA is too much from him too

Kinjal - has become another anupama who abuses mother no respect for own mom worship mother in law mad lady 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Of course they should  glorify anupama  .instead  pf glorifying  so call  vanraj  they should  glorifyi anupama  

Anupama deserve glorification  because  she  has really  work on it .

Anupama  has really care of all people be it baa toshu  samar kinjal kavya toshu  pakhi  and  Anuj  so she  deserves  glorification 

But my complain with  CVS that CVS try to portray  vanraj as  gentle  man when  he is not  actually  so .

I don't mind glorification  of anupama  because  she  is actually  kind hearted  helping and  pure heart  character  

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

So CVS again want to show the importance  of joint family  in tomorrow  episode ki joint  family  ke Bina cheejein handle karna Kitna mushkil Hota Hai  .I know  CVS delebrate create  such situations   in tomorrow  precap just to show importance  of joint  family  ( shah)

When  Arya was in shah house .Arya  use to sleep  peace fully she never cry but as soon as she reach   Kapadia she  start crying   so much ??

Look like CVS want show baby ks man baa aur vanraj ke Bina  nahi Lag raha 

Agar CVS ko yeh serial  mein yeh show karns tha joint family  mein rehne ke kya kya fayda aur usssw door se rehne ks kys nuksaan hai  to phir CVS ko anupama  ke naam ke serial banana hi nahi chahiye  tha 

Phir to is serial  ka naam sayunkt parivar  rakhna chahi tha  instead of anupama  

Edited by surabhi01 - 1 years ago