Car ride that started the Toofan, added video link

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 1 years ago

Whenever I anticipate falling in love plot in any show I look forward to the Eureka moments of self realization for both the leads... cause that enhances the whole experience while we watch them contemplate/fight their emotions. Vidhi ka ho gaya... like she has different way of it but I was waiting doe Dev wala.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDhUChM8zkg

And today's Car Ride was the most important one, where Dev finally admitted Vidhi is indeed stirring up a Toofan in his life from which he tried to stay away all his life.

so now all the SBS segments (Dev fumbling with phone on sagayi thing and getting angry on her asking leave) are making so much sense and I am rubbing my hands with excitement cause something bada wala fun is about to happen that too very soon.

Edited by Telly_Addict - 1 years ago

Oh yes.. it's definitely getting more interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching their monologues.

Vidhi in all her innocence comparing it to her parents relationship and Dev saying she is bringing a change in him, even later in their own rooms going through the events of the day 

If i heard right, did Dev say " Ms Vidhi you are magical"??

Originally posted by Arvi_licious

Oh yes.. it's definitely getting more interesting.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching their monologues.

Vidhi in all her innocence comparing it to her parents relationship and Dev saying she is bringing a change in him, even later in their own rooms going through the events of the day 

If i heard right, did Dev say " Ms Vidhi you are magical"??

yes... Dev did say "Magical Vidhi"

and all those monologs were so powerful esp of Dev's... cause we have seen a lot from her but from him it was new thing... he hasnt shown this side of his yet so as we see him having a talk with him abt her.. it means its A Big Thing... 

and now more fun part will come when Vidhi will try to deny her feelings thinking how she can be in love with her boss but at same Dev will try his best to make her realize.. ohhhh am so excited just by thinking abt it in my head..its gonna be super fun

Originally posted by Telly_Addict

Whenever I anticipate falling in love plot in any show I look forward to the Eureka moments of self realization for both the leads... cause that enhances the whole experience while we watch them contemplate/fight their emotions. Vidhi ka ho gaya... like she has different way of it but I was waiting doe Dev wala.

And today's Car Ride was the most important one, where Dev finally admitted Vidhi is indeed stirring up a Toofan in his life from which he tried to stay away all his life.

so now all the SBS segments (Dev fumbling with phone on sagayi thing and getting angry on her asking leave) are making so much sense and I am rubbing my hands with excitement cause something bada wala fun is about to happen that too very soon.

The car ride felt so sweet and soothing for some reason❤️ Dev looked so content and happy when Vidhi rested her head on his shoulder. Dev is definitely warming up to her company. Probably because he can just be himself with her without the fear of getting judged.

And for a change I didn't find Vidhi irritating 😆 even after she got up😆 and she really has no filter. I like how she was telling I will give the change otherwise khamakha beizzati hojaegi🤣 she was legit speaking like a wife roasting her husband and Dev was just so cool with it 🤪 

I was dreading the beggar would say aapki jodi hamesha bani rahe or worse call her his daughter or something 🤣 Thank God for small mercies😆

Originally posted by bhshre95

The car ride felt so sweet and soothing for some reason❤️ Dev looked so content and happy when Vidhi rested her head on his shoulder. Dev is definitely warming up to her company. Probably because he can just be himself with her without the fear of getting judged.

And for a change I didn't find Vidhi irritating 😆 even after she got up😆 and she really has no filter. I like how she was telling I will give the change otherwise khamakha beizzati hojaegi🤣 she was legit speaking like a wife roasting her husband and Dev was just so cool with it 🤪 

I was dreading the beggar would say aapki jodi hamesha bani rahe or worse call her his daughter or something 🤣 Thank God for small mercies😆

Same.high figh.i even thought that beggar will bless them Jodi bani rahe.🤣🤣and literally vidhi was giving vibes of a irritated dukhi wife of her husband called dev.who can't even carry change money🤣🤣🤣.and husband changed himself due to reminder tana of his wife🤣🤣

ahh loved ur first para.. that car ride was such a beautiful moment.. as if a small lil world of ViDev together and finally Dev had chance to look at Vidhi as more than just an employee...i loved loved it.

i love Vidhi for being her no filter self.... she is just too adorable when she goes all non stop as if poor Dev had no chance to counter her.... lol and he gave in so started having change too.....Dev babu gaye kaam se

I was re-watching the carride scene today

Just wondering what badlav was Dev talking about? He was saying aisa laga jaise jo tumne kaha mere liye kaha mere andar badlav lane ke liye kaha.. aisa badlav jisse mai zindagi bhar bachta aaya hun.

Someone please explain to me properly. When I was viewing it first time I was just watching Dev's expressions and smile. Baaton pe zyada dhyan nahi diya😆

I was re-watching the carride scene today

Just wondering what badlav was Dev talking about? He was saying aisa laga jaise jo tumne kaha mere liye kaha mere andar badlav lane ke liye kaha.. aisa badlav jisse mai zindagi bhar bachta aaya hun.

Someone please explain to me properly. When I was viewing it first time I was just watching Dev's expressions and smile. Baaton pe zyada dhyan nahi diya😆

main to roz 4 5 baar dekh leti hu car ride wala video.. i 

badlav.. i'd say street food eating, then kisi aur ko baal ghar me apne saath leke aana, aur latest wala how she convinced him to share Baal ghar info with mom n kids there.. so it was kind her way of letting him how closed up he has kept his heart from the world. and motivated him to open up lil by lil.. and he mustnt hav anyone who could have helped him in opening up as he is facing a tough life as15 year old kid... so may be thats what he was reffering.

PS

Devs expression in this scene were priceless.. legit priceless..  shock he got the moment she lands on his cozy cozy wala shoulder, his apprehension to touch her face or not at start, those nervous hand gestures, then self talk, then handling her slipped face with so much care and setteling it back on shoulder.. wowwwww this one scene needs more than just few watch to get the feelings sink it...