Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveLife321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Enlightened21

Bold - This is the reason why I am not sad about Arylie's exit and I was so happy when Sumbul too announced her exit. Bcos, seeing the way S2 is being trolled even by medias, one thing is sure that Gul is not at all interested in Imlie; she just wanted to end Arylie to satisfy her ego that got hurt as the team who created Aryan & Arylie left her.  

Green Italics - Same is the case with me too. Regarding meeting in some other forum, I am not sure when it will happen, as all shows in the Hindi GECs are just rinse & repeat of the same plots. Also the way these two have outlived themselves in every scene they are given, plus Atif's cinematography, I am not being able to enjoy any random shows, even movies now.🤦🏻‍♀️ Isaliye dekhthe hain hum kab vaapas milenge on the forum. Till then let's be connected in PMs once in a while. 

At the end, it's their show and their business. They took certain decision, let them enjoy it's consequences. Karma doesn't miss any address, we just need to sit back and enjoy the show.🙏

After kuch rang, I was not able to watch anything, it took 4 yrs to comeback to ITV and this forum. Initially tried watching ghum, not able to tolerate for one month also. After Anuj entry tried to watch Anupamaa, he was my happy pill for some time. After 4 months, they made him a prop in the show so stopped watching since I lost connection with the character. Through RWSP got connected with sumaan first, I really love their rapo and friendship in real life. Out of curiosity started watching this show from Aryan's entry then fell in love with his character. Rest is history. No hard feelings. I am happy with his teachings and the memories they left behind through this show. Will cherish them forever. Their dream sequence is my happy pill at present. There is a kind of Sukoon in that sequence which I can't explain, it calms me. I also convinced me saying that that's where they are with their happily ever after.❤️

Priti1610 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was good time we all share about episode and about track i really feel good n excited to chat about tracks n all... It was really good days of Imlie.... 

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

These two have my heart and all my wishes ...they are really fab actors and way better as human. So humble, mature, sensible and down to earth.. God bless both. ...it's seen in all there off-screen content. I have been literally stalking these two on SM to catch a glimpse.. seeing a smile on their faces brings a smile on my face too...

Major missing, these days... honestly, I adored them so much that I couldn't bring myself to see the last few episodes of Arylie..can't bring myself to accept their end.. I will stay forever in those old Arylie days only.

Not a BB fan but I guess I might start that for Sumbul.  And Fahmaan, before Aryan I never knew you but now am all eager and waiting for your next show....God bless both and hope you meet all the happiness you desire.

Km181 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Thank you. .. for putting in so beautiful words what all Arylieans feel..  

They have left a mark in ITV..  and as you said, the way they exit the show made me admire and respect them way more.. two positive people with beautiful soul..❤️❤️

Armu4eva thumbnail

As mentioned in Rules, ex-characters/actors can only be discussed if mentioned in particular day's episode. Hence, topic closed.

Regards,

Imlie DT