Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

I dont think Pooja is an outstanding beauty (like younger Aish) or a great dancer like younger Madhuri..she is a strictly average heroine..I mean just a plastic doll..and I have seen some of her Interviews and she is arrogant and snooty.  No cares! If tomorrow she doesnt appear in any movie..it wont be a loss to any industry!

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rocky.Bhai

To be honest. She is good.. aren't the Audie bored already to see her repeatedlu

her acting is really mediocre, like even avpl the role she barely managed, in radhe shyam agains a decent role though movie was bad, a good actress will manage to stand out, even in such movies sam, anushka, trisha, nayantara stand out

like trisha in athadu 

agree, audience is bored because she has nothing else to offer 

also industry is so superstitous and she has given super flops with big stars so the jinx sticks 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m not familiar with south movies at all, but aren’t her roles basically flowerpot roles?  Meaning those movies would have flopped with or without her.  At the risk of sounding very shallow I think as long as she has her beautiful and young looking face she’ll get offers.  She has a fan base down south doesn’t she?  

You are not sounding shallow. Half of the roles in glamour industry are given based on looks only. That’s why we have so many average actors ka bhandaar. 

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vcs17

yes, they are, but she is quite mediocre even with those, except the looks and she dances well.

i guess audience are getting more demanding 

also you are easily replaceable in those roles when the next pretty young thing walks in and also flops are bad news as you are considered unlucky 

so lifespan of such actors is limited unless you scale up 

Honestly I think even if you have limited acting skills, screen presence matters a lot. You gotta somehow connect with the audience, Pooja can do none of that. I saw her in Radhe Shyam, she looked beautiful but was too bland/dull onscreen. Doesn’t stand out among others. 

vcs17 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: infinity101

Honestly I think even if you have limited acting skills, screen presence matters a lot. You gotta somehow connect with the audience, Pooja can do none of that. I saw her in Radhe Shyam, she looked beautiful but was too bland/dull onscreen. Doesn’t stand out among others. 

very true, some x factor, like hema malini or salman, zeenat 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Disagree with u here… she is presently the top actress in south .. apart from Samantha… you can’t sustain this long if you don’t hv anything in u… she has been so successful in south that apparently Bollywood has finally paid her notice and started giving her roles in Bollywood…as far as RadheyShyam was concerned… she was the only good part of the movie…

infinity101 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushi1981

Disagree with u here… she is presently the top actress in south .. apart from Samantha… you can’t sustain this long if you don’t hv anything in u… she has been so successful in south that apparently Bollywood has finally paid her notice and started giving her roles in Bollywood…as far as RadheyShyam was concerned… she was the only good part of the movie…

She looked gorgeous in Radhe Shyam but I found her strictly mediocre along with Prabhas, moreover their pairing was so odd to me 🤔Anyway I respect your opinion but I never found her anything special. 

rushi1981 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

She looked gorgeous in Radhe Shyam but I found her strictly mediocre along with Prabhas, moreover their pairing was so odd to me 🤔Anyway I respect your opinion but I never found her anything special. 

Chalo atleast she looked gorgeous to you… but here sincerely hoping that she chooses her scripts wisely… try to improve her acting and do substantial roles…I too agree that if she keeps on doing flowerpot roles… soon someone else will replace her…

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

That sounds like a certain Mrs. Kaif in Bollywood

She managed to sustain with this template for so long

I’m kind of contradicting my original point about why Pooja will continue to get offers, but Katrina has always stood out.  She’s always had screen presence and Oomph and has some iconic songs to her credit.  

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rushi1981

Chalo atleast she looked gorgeous to you… but here sincerely hoping that she chooses her scripts wisely… try to improve her acting and do substantial roles…I too agree that if she keeps on doing flowerpot roles… soon someone else will replace her…

I think her film with Salman will do nothing for her career, I think she should do sth meatier in Telugu first