If You Want A Neel In Your Life, Try To Become A Kajal First

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

So after another week of traumatic events, finally we got what we had been waiting for!   

The truth is out and more importantly, Kajal believes Neel. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

For obvious reasons, Neel is praised/appreciated more than any other characters of GSMI. However, after today's episode, I want to quote a friend of mine - If you want a Neel in your life, try to become a Kaju first. 

As a character Kaju is so idealistic that very often we or at least I falter to give her due credit since a FL has to be Sarvagunsampan on ITV. Yet this girl has something so distinct about her that every time I fall in love with the trust and devotion he has for Neel.

It is said, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. Today she proved it. Despite being completely committed, Neel could never assuage Pavitra's insecurity since she was always busy in suspecting him. While in case of Kaju, Neel feels peace around her because she has the maturity and foresight to look beyond what's being presented.

I'm not gonna lie, today when Kaju said she believed Neel over Pavitra, a huge part of me felt awkward because she reminded me of those helpless wives who refuse to acknowledge their husbands' adultery for the thought of a broken marriage and its implications terrifies them.

However, her reasoning brought tears to my eyes. Sure, she accepted Neel as her husband a long time ago. Perhaps a part of her enjoyed whatever little affection he showered on her. But it was at best unrequited love. Neel never even looked at her or touched her inappropriately when he could very well do whatever the hell he wanted. Then how could he do wrong with Pavitra when he was in love with her?

And the best part was her acknowledgment of Pavitra's pain. While I would side with Neel on his decision about throwing her out, from a completely neutral POV, Kaju's apprehension is justified as well that she could harm them even in worse ways if they had let her go. Perhaps we'll have to wait a little longer to see how Pavitra's karma catches up with her. But one thing is for sure...

No one, not even Pavitra can come between them because the foundation of their friendship was trust as well as mutual admiration. Neel didn't just inspire Kaju to live life to its fullest, he also made her secure in their relationship, proved his loyalty to her over and over again and fortunately Kaju herself is mature enough to read between the lines and be appreciative of love that is expressed through gestures and not by saying ILU all the time.

If Neel is Kaju's shield, then Kaju is his strength. If he is like a ray of hope in her life, then she is the warmth one craves on a snowy night. And together they are one complete entity. There would be no Neel without Kajal and today she proved it through her actions.

I have my share of complaints with the recent degrading quality and unnecessary negativity of the show. Still, I would like to thank whoever is writing NeiKa's portion because it's commendable to balance everything out and show such gradual progression. 👏👏👏

Edited by Nush_Rat - 1 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HeirofSharingan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both Neel and Kaju look like very very well written characters with matured outlook on life. It's hard to find in Indian TV that straight up thrives on the leads acting foolish. 

Love the way you describe these characters. I haven't seen the show but your description makes them look very familiar and endearing. I see there are complexities in their situation but there's always this trust and faith in each other that they're willing to stick together.

Nush_Rat thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

You got it right dear! 🤗 As of now, there has been a gradual progression in both of their characterizations individually as well as a couple. I just hope it remains the same considering the way other characters have been degraded. 🤔

Thank you for appreciating my description. 🤗 I don't know if it's my bias or not but one thing I know for sure - even when I know such idealistic people might not exist in the real world, I would very much like to watch them on my screen after a tiring day who spread hope and teach you to be a better version of yourself every day. 😊

I am too old to enjoy medieval activities in the name of intensity if you know what I mean. 😉