natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 18 years ago
Narayani and I are too focused on our careers to even think of marriage"

He says he is passionate about life, relations and ambitions. He also says he is as harsh on himself as he is with others about the standards he sets.

Gaurav Chopra - troubled times are a thing of the past

So, what is the real Gaurav Chopra really like? Known better as Narayani Shastri's boyfriend, Gaurav is now himself an established actor. The relationship has gone through troubled times, but Gaurav is clear. "Romance means being naked in front of your loved one emotionally and being as genuine as you can be," he says, but marriage is a definite no-no. Prashant Golecha quizzed Gaurav on the direction his life is taking.

Narayani and I
We are extremely good friends. I love her company and she loves mine. She is my support system. We share the common interest of watching and discussing films. We are still very fond of each other. If I have to go out for a party or a movie it has to be with her and vice-versa. We are taking it easy. We understand each other's silence also.

Marriage

With Narayani - we understand each other better now!

We are too focused on our respective careers. We only joke about marriage. The thought of marriage doesn't even cross my mind. I am not prepared for it.

Our differences
At one point of time, I was doing four shows and she was doing two. We became too busy and we came to a point of situation of "Why didn't you call me back?" and "Why don't you meet me?" and arguments started happening because of increasing expectations. Then we discussed and decided we would continue being good friends, which is more important than anything else. We understand each other better now!

On her past
I and Narayani are straightforward individuals. Everyone has a past. Her relationship with Anuj Saxena has been unnecessarily exaggerated by the media. I have met Anuj and he was nice and

'Sholay' fanned the flames of friendship between us

cordial. Narayani's past is past and it doesn't bother me.

Rewind….
I met Narayani on the sets of "Piya Ka Ghar" in which I played Prem and had a romantic track with her. She tried to rag me but couldn't. She happens to be the ring leader of the group on the sets. The unit is like a family. We went to see the re-released "Sholay". After that we went for coffee at few times. Over time, we became friends and our relationship blossomed.

By PRASHANT GOLECHA

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
thanks....  but  i dont quite like narayani.... 
HUMM thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I also dont like that narayani🤢🤢
luv_ranveer thumbnail
he looks cool in haircut 😆
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think he and narayani look good together too