Priyanka approached for Biggboss16

Classywoman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Priyanka approached for this season biggboss. Pari is almost confirmed in 16th season of biggboss. Are you guy's excited to see her in bb or not? Share your opinions πŸ€—

In my opinion, I don't want her in bb as it's fully scripted and rangu will play some dirty politics in bb..So it's big No from me

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shikhu123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mein chahti hu pari reject krde esmein uski image down ho jaeygi she is very cute and bubbly usko ni krna chaeyy bigboss

mivida thumbnail

Seriously I don't want Priyanka in BB. Pri should be in any other project under good PH or mv or webseries she deserves best for her talent and hardwork no more negativity plz, But my support for pri continues whether it is BB πŸ˜‰ or any other show

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mivida

Seriously I don't want Priyanka in BB. Pri should be in any other project under good PH or mv or webseries she deserves best for her talent and hardwork no more negativity plz, But my support for pri continues whether it is BB πŸ˜‰ or any other show

People don't even just want HER!! They want Priyankit. My guess is they're expecting the they'll not only patch up, but become a proper couple. What they don't see is, both are very very uncomfortable around each other rn. And they'll be opponents. And if they're finalists, Ankit will happily sabotage her in anyway he can for the prize sum. The dirty nature, no matter how popular a contestant is, they're so so dragged.... I don't want Pri amidst all this. But it's like 99% pakka now she'll enter.

Manesha123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

People don't even just want HER!! They want Priyankit. My guess is they're expecting the they'll not only patch up, but become a proper couple. What they don't see is, both are very very uncomfortable around each other rn. And they'll be opponents. And if they're finalists, Ankit will happily sabotage her in anyway he can for the prize sum. The dirty nature, no matter how popular a contestant is, they're so so dragged.... I don't want Pri amidst all this. But it's like 99% pakka now she'll enter.

πŸ€ͺPeople should move on with this Priyankit hashtag even if it's hard. I would also like to see them both together(not in BB) but they can't work together on every project in their whole life. They should have two separate journeys.

Edited by Manesha123 - 1 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Manesha123

πŸ€ͺPeople should move on with this Priyankit hashtag even if it's hard. I would also like to see them both together(not in BB) but they can't work together on every project in their whole life. They should have two separate journeys.

Watching them together in a webshow was my dream...Because they'd have been FIRE!! Not anymore. They've ruined the chemistry between them. 

Like all FDs Fatejo FD is very toxic as well, they're completely erasing them as individuals, and pretending they're one person. Fact is both are two very very different individuals. And now when Pri is almost surely in, I hope they do not get Ankit. Or he refuses bcz he got a better offer from illegal. while till now his role was minor, he has scope in the story.

Classywoman thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Thank the god Priyanka rejected the bb offer πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

mivida thumbnail

Originally posted by: Classywoman

Yes hopefully it becomes true news , don't want this mess right now. If she wants, many more seasons to go but not yet. Let's wish good project under best PH 

Manesha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Classywoman

Finally. She is better at making smart decisions than I thought. Totally beauty with brain. We know that our girl will never disappoint us. I hope the news is true. However, I support her in any decision. I hope she gets a good project soon.

Manesha123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

Watching them together in a webshow was my dream...Because they'd have been FIRE!! Not anymore. They've ruined the chemistry between them. 

Like all FDs Fatejo FD is very toxic as well, they're completely erasing them as individuals, and pretending they're one person. Fact is both are two very very different individuals. And now when Pri is almost surely in, I hope they do not get Ankit. Or he refuses bcz he got a better offer from illegal. while till now his role was minor, he has scope in the story.

It would be great if they both get a good web series. Yah..But before that they have to resolve their issues between them and be like before. For that they need a space. I hope everything will be fine after Udaariyan.

Bolded part: This is true. They can be good friends but it is doubtful about being a couple. Because they have completely different personalities. As Ankit said, Pari has given 70% effort in their previous relationship.so It's not a healthy one. It's unfair to Pari, isn't it?? That's why I believe that it is good for both of them to go on an individual journey.I love both of them individually.

And yes,Their lives are up to them. If they can, if they want to be a couple, if they both meant to be together, they will...❀️and It's a good bonus for the fans too. But until then, the fans should move on by shipping Priyankit together.