Posted: 1 years ago
Akkusharma77 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: bahi.

Enjoy your vacay, and I hope you get to spend your birthday well. Happy Birthday 🥳

Thank you, Bahi🤗🤗

Yeah I had a really nice birthday. Was in Landour, Mussoorie today and it was great, despite the constant, non-stop rain. One third of my vacay till now has been spent in drying my one pair of shoes with a hair-dresser😂😂😂 But it's still great fun. Thanks for the birthday wishes ❤❤

Ria23 thumbnail

Beard itni jaldi wapas bhi aa gayi🤣

Khet dekhne ke liye tayar ho jayo

Birthday tak homeless look wapas aa jayega🤔

Ria23 thumbnail

Hopefully iss birthday ke sath age is mystery khul jaye😆

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Abby_143

I didn’t see yet but gonna watch most probably 🤪 though from the reviews it’s nothing extraordinary but a average one time watch mostly

hindi movies are not doing well for the past 5 years or so. The quality is very poor. I feel like bollywood has become such a carbage with nepotism kids, who are not able to do their job, poor writers and musician who just want to make hit numbers on youtube without any depth in their songs. 

namratanbhat thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Eternalallure

Thank you, Bahi🤗🤗

Yeah I had a really nice birthday. Was in Landour, Mussoorie today and it was great, despite the constant, non-stop rain. One third of my vacay till now has been spent in drying my one pair of shoes with a hair-dresser😂😂😂 But it's still great fun. Thanks for the birthday wishes ❤❤

Happy birthday. Best wishes for a wonderful year..

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bahi.

hindi movies are not doing well for the past 5 years or so. The quality is very poor. I feel like bollywood has become such a carbage with nepotism kids, who are not able to do their job, poor writers and musician who just want to make hit numbers on youtube without any depth in their songs. 

Bollywood is in a bad phase. There is no originality. Movies are copied from south or Hollywood, songs r remix. Nepo kids r filled in the industry with very limited expressions and dialogue delivery. They r not giving chance to real talent n creativity only

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

A very happy Birthday 🎂 belated bday😜Enjoy ur vacay🥰

Ria23 thumbnail

So rra party mein nahi gaya, ya hume kuch mila nahi