Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjureads thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This does look like Indu's dream...from the precap, I see no hope in Rahul putting any sense into Ritesh... or even trying toπŸ€”... waise bhi Ritesh uska kabhi manta nahi hai... But I may be wrong.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anjureads

This does look like Indu's dream...from the precap, I see no hope in Rahul putting any sense into Ritesh... or even trying toπŸ€”... waise bhi Ritesh uska kabhi manta nahi hai... But I may be wrong.

I thought same last clip is indu ka dream. Rits takes zoon like this, indu falls and zoon stays quiet. Nope not possible so it has to be her dream πŸ˜†

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

The gif is wayyyyyy better than precap. 

Anjureads thumbnail

Haan tanu... the gifs you add to all your posts ... lajawaab haiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚... how do you do it? Like you have them saved or you search at that time and add.... matlab itne appropriate gifs dhoond kaise leti ho 🀣🀣

Nichuss thumbnail

Rits need to do workout then only his senses work πŸ˜†

dhun.laagi thumbnail

That is my genuine reaction to having to watch the promo which landed unexpectedly in my Twitter feed. Rits needs to be recycled so he comes back to his senses. Why is he so obsessed that he is willing to separate a child and her mother, just so he can adopt the child? Bhaggu, these film stars reel mein bhi bas drama ka hi sadhan hote hai. 

Originally posted by: md410

The gif is wayyyyyy better than precap. 

dhun.laagi thumbnail

Haan tanu... the gifs you add to all your posts ... lajawaab haiπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‚... how do you do it? Like you have them saved or you search at that time and add.... matlab itne appropriate gifs dhoond kaise leti ho 🀣🀣

Thanks dearie πŸ€— I copy them from Tenor actually πŸ˜Š

There are lotsa cat gifs I have saved in a KUDCA forum draft coz I used to use them frequently. 

Baaki kaise dhoond leti hu pata nai, codewords daal deti hu show ke naam ke saath or mil jaate hai πŸ˜†