Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iheartu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

There is some sort of thing going on 🐦 where other fd is complaining about Arylie getting the most screentime.. And ST just kind of replied to one of the posts which is defending Arylie 😃😄

I think it is Sum who reads it all. Not the other way around, LoL

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Kitna bhayankar shipping karat hai sab🤣

true inta too hum v nahi karte hai 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: iheartu

There is some sort of thing going on 🐦 where other fd is complaining about Arylie getting the most screentime.. And ST just kind of replied to one of the posts which is defending Arylie 😃😄

I think it is Sum who reads it all. Not the other way around, LoL

Yaar i don't understand FD war's jab ki sare actors are having fun and share good bonds on the show 

Pata nahi fans ko ku itni chul machi hai 🤪

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Eekkss.. my fav Jodi’s in one frame

P.s. I no longer watch PS but adore Shivi.

omg another shivi fan? ucha paach i also don't follow PS regularly but shivi are so cute  

iheartu thumbnail

I like Kanwar's sense of humor. During one of the rounds, in order to confuse the other team, he started singing "Dhoom Macha le, Chana Chaba le" 🤣🤣 My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I like Kanwar's sense of humor. During one of the rounds, in order to confuse the other team, he started singing "Dhoom Macha le, Chana Chaba le" 🤣🤣 My mom and I couldn't stop laughing. 

He is very good at guessing songs too. Many times I have seen him guess most of the songs for his team. 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

They are true packages of entertainment all actors enjoy watching them and sum coloured Fahmmy in her colours I'm happy they said they are brilliant friends bcz already other people bashing them for showing afflictions on different levels from others couples 

iheartu thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

He is very good at guessing songs too. Many times I have seen him guess most of the songs for his team. 

I noticed that too.. he gets so hyper when guessing the songs. My mom calls him the "Energy Man" 😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

He is awesome and he start showing his true colours after meeting with sumaan bcoz his energy matches with sum and Fahmmy 🤣

Aarthi_01 thumbnail

With kdice in team with SuMaan they are fire.. and bring on high energy..